Unleashed Keeper Chat

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

KEVINEHLE

Re: Unleashed Keeper Chat

PostSat Sep 15, 2012 1:11 pm

Cubit? Cubit? Cubit? Bueller? Bueller? --- we just need Cubit's drops so we can get rolling for season #2. Anyone seen the Cubit man around?

Kev

Ninersphan

PostMon Sep 17, 2012 1:42 pm

nythawk informs me by e-mail he'll be selecting sometime between 2 and 3 pm... :D

Ninersphan

PostMon Sep 17, 2012 1:54 pm

Ninersphan wrote:nythawk informs me by e-mail he'll be selecting sometime between 2 and 3 pm... :D

or even sooner :D :D

nythawk129921

PostMon Sep 17, 2012 2:12 pm

Ninersphan wrote:
Ninersphan wrote:nythawk informs me by e-mail he'll be selecting sometime between 2 and 3 pm... :D

or even sooner :D :D

Hey Igot out early for a change :lol:

Ninersphan

PostTue Sep 18, 2012 8:02 pm

GRRRR,

C'mon Jerlins, you're supposed to take SS not catchers. Jaso was the guy I was targeting, :evil:

Jerlins

PostTue Sep 18, 2012 9:20 pm

Ninersphan wrote:GRRRR,

C'mon Jerlins, you're supposed to take SS not catchers. Jaso was the guy I was targeting, :evil:

Yeah I feel lost without 7 SS's on my roster. And I don't think Hamilton is going to be my answer for the future. But I'll get this team to my liking in a year or two. As for Jaso, well, he'll be useless vs LH's, but it seems that was my weakness heading into 2013. I'm sure there are plenty of Mets still available for you though ;)

Trust me, if there was a servicible SS out there for next year, he'd have been on my team

Ninersphan

PostTue Sep 18, 2012 9:59 pm

Jerlins wrote:
Ninersphan wrote:GRRRR,

Yeah I feel lost without 7 SS's on my roster. And I don't think Hamilton is going to be my answer for the future. But I'll get this team to my liking in a year or two. As for Jaso, well, he'll be useless vs LH's, but it seems that was my weakness heading into 2013. I'm sure there are plenty of Mets still available for you though ;)

Trust me, if there was a servicible SS out there for next year, he'd have been on my team

I don't need Mets, I need a doctor...

Longoria
Tulo
Drew
Ramos
Weaver
McCarthy
Beachy

Have all missed SIGNIFICANT chunks of time... So much so I'm already planning on playing for 2014 :shock:

It also looks like I'll have 2 VERY good option for CF next year and a real need in LF and RF, so if some one is looking for a CF ( Austin Jackson) and has a spare corner OF of a simliar nature, I'm all ears...

Ninersphan

PostSun Sep 23, 2012 12:30 pm

Guys,

I do not know what the delay is with Cubit. I've e-mailed him repeatedly in the last few days with no response, frankly I'm beginning to think there are too many issues in his life right now that are not allowing him to participate. I'm considering finding a replacement and I've sent him an e-mail stating that unless he can provide some kind of expanation and assurance that he'll be more reliable, then that's the route I'm likely to take. I'd like to know how you guys feel though. I
m not trying to shiove some one out that truly wants to play, but i don't think it's fair to the league to have these constant, consistent disappearences without explanation.

Let me know what you all think...

Jerlins

PostSun Sep 23, 2012 12:50 pm

According to the user's statistics page, this is what I've found:

Last visited: Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:31 pm

You make the call :)

Being the new kid on the block, I have zero knowledge of past history of anyone's draft promptness.

Ninersphan

PostMon Sep 24, 2012 9:53 am

I'm giving Cubit until 10pm EDT tonight to at the very least contact me in some way. If he doesn't I'm seeking a replacement. This is beyond ridiculous...
PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat