HAL?

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

Steve565656

HAL?

PostTue Aug 16, 2022 9:52 am

can anyone tell me if you go threw this? 1st close game Gehrig lead off 2b, then is thrown out trying to steal 3rd? Killed my rally next 2 batters get hits, 2 innings later Catcher lead off 2b thrown out trying to steal 3rd base??? why have stealing set normal? also with bullpen uses 3 pitchers for 1 out what the heck is this? and again don't have them to do anything special??? can anybody share their thoughts, Its cost me 3 -4 wins with this crazy actions and is there a way to minimize it?

rolandzeut

Re: HAL?

PostTue Aug 16, 2022 2:01 pm

1st off - I'd set Gehrig to don't steal (his 15 with a good lead isn't worth it to me).
But that may not matter if in both cases there was a failed sac bunt and both runners were caught stealing that way.

Steve565656

PostTue Aug 16, 2022 7:45 pm

rolandzeut wrote:1st off - I'd set Gehrig to don't steal (his 15 with a good lead isn't worth it to me).
But that may not matter if in both cases there was a failed sac bunt and both runners were caught stealing that way.

I dont have him set to steal period and the cleanup hitter was up and have him set not to bunt period as well, it just kills me a guy in scoring position down a run doesn't need to steal with the meat of the order following? I could see the catcher but the hitters all had 1b's after the runner was thrown out, also tired of the same number 3 times in a row in a single inning on the pitching card been playing C/D for 50 years and that's very very rare....

STEVENSTEFFANNI

PostThu Aug 18, 2022 3:04 pm

same number in the same inning 3 times??????? wow ! Im no mathematician but that is not random!!!! seen it 2 times same inning many times and it all ways seems to be a hit off my pitcher card

Steve565656

PostThu Aug 18, 2022 5:48 pm

STEVENSTEFFANNI wrote:same number in the same inning 3 times??????? wow ! Im no mathematician but that is not random!!!! seen it 2 times same inning many times and it all ways seems to be a hit off my pitcher card

Ya right, I think Im jinx with HAL, Had some wild and crazy rides, just asking cause if its a system fail or just one of those days, thing is its always going against me and its when I have a rally going, Ive been charting certain players and I hope it evens out cause Gehrig is hitting .188 and 3 out his 4 at bats has been pitchers card, same with a couple pitchers, 2-3 innings a game they have 4-5 hitters cards in a row, that's hard to believe, Im the guy that gives up a HR to the guy who never hits one and its a walk off thank you, Ha Ha,,,

STEVENSTEFFANNI

PostFri Aug 19, 2022 7:49 am

I had a inning last night out of 8 rolls..3 were 4-7 resulting 3 doubles off the pitchers card for my hitters and 2 were 1-6 resulting in 2 HRs off my player cards...in my opinion radomness is not so random..in the same 3 game series 2 out of 4 rolls the numbers were the same and I noticed when that happens it usually benefits me or my opponent greatly

Return to Strat-O-Matic Baseball 365 20xx