Dumping players will get you in big trouble.

the official tournament of the All-Time Greats VI player set

Moderator: mighty moose

• Author

mighty moose

Re: Dumping players will get you in big trouble.

PostSat May 07, 2022 7:53 pm

I have sent an email to Dustoid regarding his drops in Events 1 and 2 - will probably have his event 1 or 2 team taken over by SOM.

I can't monitor all the leagues, so please send me an email when you see players like this. Once they hit that 10 percent threashhold, their team needs to be taken over.

As far as the trade in the 200 Mil Event 1 - this has been addressed. I sent an email to the whole league giving my opinion on this trade.

So again let me know when you see managers with a black hoodie and a scythe who love to kill off all their players.

childsmwc

PostFri May 20, 2022 1:06 am

You should check in on event 1 league 4. $100 mil league 2 teams have blown $10mil in payroll.

mighty moose

PostFri May 20, 2022 11:07 am

Will ask SOM to take over the Vulch009 team - looking at the rest. Thanks.

childsmwc

PostFri May 20, 2022 11:52 am

The other owner seems to have figured things out and is doing really well in round two, so probably not a concern.

mighty moose

PostFri May 20, 2022 1:56 pm

This owner and I have exchanged some pleasant emails.

BTW - SOM has given me control of the team and I am trying to bolster it. The commish tools let me add money to make the transactions with, but now they have disappeared so I cannot reduce my overall cash below 100 Mil. Checking with SOM on how we can fix that. I will however in the meantime not let the team value go over 100.

Hopefully, this will strengthen the team a bit - and I promise no more transactions !!

Please no commentary or suggestions on what I have done with the team. Just a quick fix.

MM

edit SOM fixed the money issue

mighty moose

PostFri May 20, 2022 5:12 pm

childsmwc wrote:The other owner seems to have figured things out and is doing really well in round two, so probably not a concern.

I would tend to NOT AGREE on that. He has already dropped 19 players on that team. If SOM takes over that team too, they may consider a BAN on playing SOM online. Do you consider 21-33 "really well" ?

Prior to the NEXT EVENT, I will bring this up again in the general league loading email. Newbie mistakes oy ! (Slapping forehead)

childsmwc

PostSun May 22, 2022 2:45 am

Moose,

I was talking about Astros70. In round 1, he also has blown $10M in salary, but he is 39-21 in round #2. As far as taking over for the other owner, no doubt that was needed. Sorry for the confusion.

Mark

mighty moose

PostThu May 26, 2022 7:11 pm

Understood. Now we are up to three players whose teams have been taken over. I have decided that none of them will get future event INVITES. And I will address this in the email that goes out for Event 3 loading.

mighty moose

PostWed Jun 08, 2022 3:03 pm

Update ! I have heard from SOM and they will be implementing an automatic max of 10% for drops for newbie AUTO LEAGUES. There will also be a Commish Tournament SWITCH that I can throw that will not allow a team to drop below 10% of original CAP. This is a WELCOME improvement.

However if you are already down to that point, you are probably already affecting the league in a bad way. On a case by case basis, I will still review those teams and players.

As I said, 3 players teams were taken over and they were not given invites to the next event. I think if a player tries to made a drop which would them under 10% - getting a warning notice that they can't MAY give them a HINT.

MM

mighty moose

PostSat Jul 09, 2022 12:58 pm

SOM implemented the OPTION for "SALARY CAP". We will turn this on for all leagues going forward. Everyone except for the newbies know not to go crazy making replacement player DROPS during the season. This makes this "situation" occur with much less frequency. Applauding SOM ! :D
PreviousNext

Return to --- ATG Barnstormers Tour