Socially Distant Keeper League (SDKL)

Moderator: Palmtana

  • Author
  • Message
Offline

bigmahon

  • Posts: 4230
  • Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:24 pm

Re: Socially Distant Keeper League (SDKL) - Loading

PostWed Sep 08, 2021 8:20 am

We are FULL. Thanks everyone, and good luck in Season 2!
Offline

Rant

  • Posts: 2114
  • Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:14 am

Re: Socially Distant Keeper League (SDKL) - Loading

PostSat Sep 11, 2021 4:29 pm

Rant sends

Zach Davies

for

Aaron Hicks

tcochran to confirm
Offline

tcochran

  • Posts: 12073
  • Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:23 pm

Re: Socially Distant Keeper League (SDKL) - Loading

PostSat Sep 11, 2021 5:35 pm

Rant wrote:Rant sends

Zach Davies

for

Aaron Hicks

tcochran to confirm


Confirmed
Offline

unctarheel

  • Posts: 246
  • Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:48 pm

Re: Socially Distant Keeper League (SDKL) - Loading

PostTue Sep 21, 2021 12:30 pm

when it comes time to cut our rosters in preparation for the 2022 free agent draft, would anyone be opposed to having each team post which 2020 prospects they are retaining or cutting?
Offline

Ninersphan

  • Posts: 9857
  • Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:30 pm
  • Location: Near Greensboro NC

Re: Socially Distant Keeper League (SDKL) - Loading

PostTue Sep 21, 2021 12:45 pm

unctarheel wrote:when it comes time to cut our rosters in preparation for the 2022 free agent draft, would anyone be opposed to having each team post which 2020 prospects they are retaining or cutting?


That's generally SOP for these leagues as prospects will need to either be promoted to the active(40 man) roster or be released it's all done as one operation when posting cuts. Should look like this:


Ninersphan Cuts:

1. Player
2 Player
3. Player
4. Player
5. Player
6. Player
7. Player
8 Player
9. Player
10. player
11. Player
12. Player

Prospect Promotions:
Player Prospect A

Prospect Drops:
Player Prospect B
Player Prospect C

40 - 12 + 1 =29 active players or 11 picks
Offline

Ninersphan

  • Posts: 9857
  • Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:30 pm
  • Location: Near Greensboro NC

Re: Socially Distant Keeper League (SDKL) - Loading

PostWed Sep 22, 2021 12:11 pm

Is the google dock going to be updated? Neither of my trades nor the drops for the supplemental draft d=seem to have been addressed
Offline

unctarheel

  • Posts: 246
  • Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:48 pm

Re: Socially Distant Keeper League (SDKL) - Loading

PostWed Sep 22, 2021 10:15 pm

Thanks Niner for bringing me up to speed.
Offline

Ninersphan

  • Posts: 9857
  • Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:30 pm
  • Location: Near Greensboro NC

Re: Socially Distant Keeper League (SDKL) - Loading

PostThu Sep 23, 2021 10:03 am

TRADE ANNOUNCEMENT:

Ninersphan trades his 2022 3rd round Spring Free Agent draft pick (#TBD) and Myles Straw to Heekin65

In exchange for Michael Conforto

Heekin65 to confirm
Offline

heekin65

  • Posts: 612
  • Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:53 pm

Re: Socially Distant Keeper League (SDKL) - Loading

PostThu Sep 23, 2021 11:17 am

Ninersphan wrote:TRADE ANNOUNCEMENT:

Ninersphan trades his 2022 3rd round Spring Free Agent draft pick (#TBD) and Myles Straw to Heekin65

In exchange for Michael Conforto

Heekin65 to confirm


Confirmed-
Offline

bigmahon

  • Posts: 4230
  • Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:24 pm

Re: Socially Distant Keeper League (SDKL) - Loading

PostThu Sep 23, 2021 12:22 pm

Ninersphan wrote:Is the google dock going to be updated? Neither of my trades nor the drops for the supplemental draft d=seem to have been addressed

Yes, of course. Super busy time at work. Will update this weekend.

Pretty sure all the drops were updated, but the draft picks need adding. And the recent trades.
PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: fraank123 and 4 guests