Help with down load

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

elpasopesos

Help with down load

PostTue Feb 23, 2021 3:34 pm

Help!!!

I have been playing 365 for years, but I decided, for the first time, to buy and download the 2021 game along with card images. I have completed the download, but now the system is asking for an authorization code. Where do I find that? I really appreciate your help.

jjii66

Re: Help with down load

PostTue Feb 23, 2021 3:50 pm

If you go to their website and look under your account, you'll see Product Codes & Vault. All of your authorization codes should be listed. One for the baseball game itself, and one for each season that you own. Just copy and paste from there.
https://www.strat-o-matic.com/

elpasopesos

PostTue Feb 23, 2021 3:56 pm

jjii66 wrote:If you go to their website and look under your account, you'll see Product Codes & Vault. All of your authorization codes should be listed. One for the baseball game itself, and one for each season that you own. Just copy and paste from there.

I looked there and I don't see Product Codes and Vault.

elpasopesos

PostTue Feb 23, 2021 3:59 pm

elpasopesos wrote:
jjii66 wrote:If you go to their website and look under your account, you'll see Product Codes & Vault. All of your authorization codes should be listed. One for the baseball game itself, and one for each season that you own. Just copy and paste from there.

This what I see

ELPASOPESOS
MY ACCOUNT

BASEBALL
FOOTBALL
HOCKEY
BASKETBALL
GIFTS & MORE
NEGRO LEAGUES 101
STRAT-O-MATIC 365
COMPANY
COMMUNITY
STRAT-O-MUSEUM
HOW TO PLAY
LOG OUT

elpasopesos

PostTue Feb 23, 2021 4:32 pm

elpasopesos wrote:
elpasopesos wrote:

This what I see

ELPASOPESOS
MY ACCOUNT

BASEBALL
FOOTBALL
HOCKEY
BASKETBALL
GIFTS & MORE
NEGRO LEAGUES 101
STRAT-O-MATIC 365
COMPANY
COMMUNITY
STRAT-O-MUSEUM
HOW TO PLAY
LOG OUT

I found the product code vault. I entered the first authorization code, but I dont see how to enter the second....

jjii66

PostTue Feb 23, 2021 4:39 pm

Is the second code for a specific season? If so, try clicking on that season over on the left and then click on any player's name... the computer should prompt you for the code.

elpasopesos

PostTue Feb 23, 2021 5:34 pm

jjii66 wrote:Is the second code for a specific season? If so, try clicking on that season over on the left and then click on any player's name... the computer should prompt you for the code.

It is the card images I purchased for 2020. I really appreciate your help. There is no season to click on....

jjii66

PostTue Feb 23, 2021 6:20 pm

I don't know much about the card images, but if they require their own authorization code, I still believe you just need to click (or maybe double-click) on a player within the game in order to get prompted for the code. When you open Strat baseball is there not a brown background with green at the top? Under "Leagues" it should say something like "2020 Major Leagues" and every team (and every player) will be in there. And if you try to look at a player card, the game should prompt you for the 2020 season auth code, and possibly the card image auth code as well.

Return to Strat-O-Matic Baseball 365 20xx