GMKL CHAT:

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

Ninersphan

Re: GMKL CHAT:

PostSun Jun 07, 2020 9:18 pm

Palmtana wrote:What's the latest Bill?

The latest is my wife is keeping me busy with "Honey do" projects limiting my time. I was hoping I'd have us up and running by now. I can't give you guys a clear estimate except to say, It won't be in the next 7-10 days.

Palmtana

PostTue Jun 23, 2020 8:34 pm

Time for an update Bill. It's been 100+ days since the drops for the FA Draft were made so I guess a few more days or weeks don't really matter. Whatever works for you.

Ninersphan

PostWed Jun 24, 2020 9:59 am

Palmtana wrote:Time for an update Bill. It's been 100+ days since the drops for the FA Draft were made so I guess a few more days or weeks don't really matter. Whatever works for you.

See above rinse repeat. I kknow most of the country has been at home for the last few months, my company has not. I work for a contract janitorial services company and we've been busier than ever because of the pandemic. I'll get to it when i get to it.

Thats the best i can do.

sorry

Palmtana

PostThu Jun 25, 2020 1:28 am

Ok. Thanks for the latest Bill.

I've been looking to pare my KL participation and GMKL is the obvious choice to eliminate. From kaviksdad's invitation in 2011 to the present I've enjoyed being a member. Since we are a narrow bunch I'll see most of you in other leagues.

The team is in good stead. After the FA draft (a 1B is needed) the team will have a RV substantially north of $130M so a replacement should be easy to find.

Ninersphan

PostThu Jun 25, 2020 12:54 pm

Wonderful. :cry:

mlbphan

PostThu Jun 25, 2020 2:07 pm

I've been looking to pare my KL participation and GMKL is the obvious choice to eliminate. From kaviksdad's invitation in 2011 to the present I've enjoyed being a member. Since we are a narrow bunch I'll see most of you in other leagues.

The team is in good stead. After the FA draft (a 1B is needed) the team will have a RV substantially north of $130M so a replacement should be easy to find.

sorry to see you leave Bob. I’ll still see ya in a few other leagues if I don’t end up leaving them all together.

Bill I’ve been giving this some strong consideration as well & will let you know soon. If I do end up leaving I believe this team is set up well now & the future. I’ll post back here in a couple days. Like Bob I’ll be cutting back on a few leagues & I haven’t ruled out leaving ALL of them & just keeping my original NSKL.

thanx,
Rick
mlbphan

Ninersphan

PostThu Jun 25, 2020 3:40 pm

mlbphan wrote:

sorry to see you leave Bob. I’ll still see ya in a few other leagues if I don’t end up leaving them all together.

Bill I’ve been giving this some strong consideration as well & will let you know soon. If I do end up leaving I believe this team is set up well now & the future. I’ll post back here in a couple days. Like Bob I’ll be cutting back on a few leagues & I haven’t ruled out leaving ALL of them & just keeping my original NSKL.

thanx,
Rick
mlbphan

This is REALLY encouraging me to get this up and running, (he said sarcastically)

the splinter

PostFri Jun 26, 2020 5:22 pm

how about giving us some encouragement that this league will actually happen....we have been on the shelf for quite a while :roll:

Palmtana

PostSat Jun 27, 2020 1:29 am

Bill has ceded the role of commissioner of this league to me. In the future we will have the FA draft shortly after the cards come out.

Give me a couple of days to transfer the information from Excel to a google.doc. Then we will begin the FA draft.

The latest Excel SS you have (3-9-20) does not reflect the drops we did in March and will be updated. No changes to your drops please. The .doc will not have a "Rosters" tab. A well maintained "Combined" tab is sufficient.
FA, Supplemental and Prospect drafts will all be on the same tab.

I see 2 trades that haven't been recorded: Myself and Bill on 3/11 and mlbphan and splinter on the same date. Let me know if you are aware of others.

I'm not going to do an all-call in this thread for who is returning. We've waited long enough. There will be no clock in Rd. 1 of the FA draft but if a manager takes an inordinate amount of time to make their first selection then I will find a replacement. Since not everyone checks the boards I will e-mail this post to the league members. If you would like to not participate in GMKL post here so I can find a replacement.

Let me know if you have questions.

Here is the google.doc:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... edit#gid=0

KEVINEHLE

PostSat Jun 27, 2020 11:17 am

Thanks Bob for helping out.
PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat