elpasopesos

Re: Pesos league chat/trade discussion

PostThu Jun 04, 2020 12:01 am

Bump

elpasopesos

PostSun Jun 07, 2020 10:39 pm

fredpaii wrote:
Dave, I need you to communicate with people in our league in a more friendly manor. And it would be great if you would own your abrasiveness. I can't communicate with you any longer because you've been so abusive with me in your PM's in the past. I believe others have had similar experiences with you...so they simply no longer respond to your trade offers. For me it's been so bad I recently asked for someone in the league to take over the role of Commissioner. Am I too sensitive? Maybe. But I believe there is good reason for that.

I, for one, would like to know the content of the private message that got Fred so upset. This incident is not in isolation. I want to remind the members of this league to whom I sent a message regarding lakeviewdave before seadon one began in March.

elpasopesos

PostSun Jun 07, 2020 10:51 pm

Here is a typical exchange with lakeviewdave. Hemakes anoffer, then attacks you when you decline the offer. Here is a series of pms from him about wanting Blackmon, Marte or Suarez,

Sent: Sat Mar 14, 2020 7:33 am
by lakeviewdave

You have no idea what my plan is. You must think Blackmon, who is 10 years older and a liability in the OF is far superior to Benintendi, who I never offered up as a 1 for 1 deal. I expected to include more, but guess we will not find out.
Re: Peso
Sent: Sat Mar 14, 2020 7:14 am
by elpasopesos

No thanks. What I want would wreck your plan
Sent: Sat Mar 14, 2020 5:54 am
by lakeviewdave

Also some interest in your 1st FA pick that should be up soon. I'm looking at this as I am trying to win-now mode, and could offer up 2021 1st FA pick in a deal.

Besides Benintendi, I could deal from the following: Depending on interest, could deal for more than one of the players I asked about (Blackmon, Suarez, Marte)

Marcus Stroman SP
Marcell Ozuna LF
Josh James RP
Nico Hoerner 2b (only if Marte involved)
Francisco Mejia C
Miguel Andujar 3B/LF/1B in 2020?
Brendan Rodgers 2B
Corey Seager SS
Giancarlo Stanton OF
Jo Adell OF - in a larger deal
Hunter Greene SP
Brent Honeywell SP prospect
Future FA picks
Prospect picks
Sent: Fri Mar 13, 2020 8:03 pm
by elpasopesos

lakeviewdave wrote:
Have an interest in Benintendi? Not sure if your looking to contend this year or next year with our deal with Votto or not.

If looking towards next year, is Benintendi of interest? I have interest in Blackmon, K.Marte, Suarez.

Have others besides Benintendi available to deal.

It would rake much. much more than that to touch any of them.
Peso
Sent: Fri Mar 13, 2020 6:57 pm
by lakeviewdave

Have an interest in Benintendi? Not sure if your looking to contend this year or next year with our deal with Votto or not.

If looking towards next year, is Benintendi of interest? I have interest in Blackmon, K.Marte, Suarez.

elpasopesos

PostSun Jun 07, 2020 11:02 pm

So lakeviewdave, don't put on your disingenuous façade of the victim. Everyone one in this league knows of your abusive tactics.

We can't afford to lose Fred. He was a founding member of this league. I propose we take a vote to expel lakeviewdave.

the ghost of roger maris

PostMon Jun 08, 2020 1:08 am

sounds like a plan
vivan Correcaminos! Andale! Andale!

fredpaii

PostMon Jun 08, 2020 2:03 am

elpasopesos wrote:fredpaii wrote:
Dave, I need you to communicate with people in our league in a more friendly manor. And it would be great if you would own your abrasiveness. I can't communicate with you any longer because you've been so abusive with me in your PM's in the past. I believe others have had similar experiences with you...so they simply no longer respond to your trade offers. For me it's been so bad I recently asked for someone in the league to take over the role of Commissioner. Am I too sensitive? Maybe. But I believe there is good reason for that.

I, for one, would like to know the content of the private message that got Fred so upset. This incident is not in isolation. I want to remind the members of this league to whom I sent a message regarding lakeviewdave before seadon one began in March.

Mark, it's more about what others have suffered from Dave (I get told because I'm a Commissioner) than what Dave has said to me recently. And what those folks say takes me right back to how Dave used to be with me. It's really traumatizing. Because once Dave get's going on you he doesn't stop. So I really don't want any association with him any longer. There's only one current league we share now. Still haven't made up my mind on that one. Leaning towards staying.

lakeviewdave

PostMon Jun 08, 2020 7:22 am

elpasopesos wrote:Here is a typical exchange with lakeviewdave. Hemakes anoffer, then attacks you when you decline the offer. Here is a series of pms from him about wanting Blackmon, Marte or Suarez,

Sent: Sat Mar 14, 2020 7:33 am
by lakeviewdave

You have no idea what my plan is. You must think Blackmon, who is 10 years older and a liability in the OF is far superior to Benintendi, who I never offered up as a 1 for 1 deal. I expected to include more, but guess we will not find out.
Sent: Sat Mar 14, 2020 7:14 am
by elpasopesos

No thanks. What I want would wreck your plan
Sent: Sat Mar 14, 2020 5:54 am
by lakeviewdave

Also some interest in your 1st FA pick that should be up soon. I'm looking at this as I am trying to win-now mode, and could offer up 2021 1st FA pick in a deal.

Besides Benintendi, I could deal from the following: Depending on interest, could deal for more than one of the players I asked about (Blackmon, Suarez, Marte)

Marcus Stroman SP
Marcell Ozuna LF
Josh James RP
Nico Hoerner 2b (only if Marte involved)
Francisco Mejia C
Miguel Andujar 3B/LF/1B in 2020?
Brendan Rodgers 2B
Corey Seager SS
Giancarlo Stanton OF
Jo Adell OF - in a larger deal
Hunter Greene SP
Brent Honeywell SP prospect
Future FA picks
Prospect picks
Sent: Fri Mar 13, 2020 8:03 pm
by elpasopesos

lakeviewdave wrote:

It would rake much. much more than that to touch any of them.
Peso
Sent: Fri Mar 13, 2020 6:57 pm
by lakeviewdave

What offer did I make? There was dialog back and forth.

Where is the so-called abusivness?

lakeviewdave

PostMon Jun 08, 2020 7:35 am

fredpaii wrote:
elpasopesos wrote:fredpaii wrote:

Mark, it's more about what others have suffered from Dave (I get told because I'm a Commissioner) than what Dave has said to me recently. And what those folks say takes me right back to how Dave used to be with me. It's really traumatizing. Because once Dave get's going on you he doesn't stop. So I really don't want any association with him any longer. There's only one current league we share now. Still haven't made up my mind on that one. Leaning towards staying.

Fred - you'll say anything behind a keyboard, lies, lies and more lies, already been round about this, give it a rest. You bring up a couple of trades that happened months ago because you didn't like a couple of trades, which has already been discussed and put to bed, but that's not good enough for you.

Posted May 28th by fred in another league

fredpaii wrote:Here's what is going to happen. In this league and in all my leagues I share with lakeviewdave...if Dave doesn't leave the league by Sunday night, 9pm, EST - I will. That includes the Pesos de beisbol league, the HCKL, and the Unleashed League as well.

Why are you still here then?
Last edited by lakeviewdave on Mon Jun 08, 2020 8:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

elpasopesos

PostMon Jun 08, 2020 7:43 am

So Ghost.Can we call a vote?
PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat