LARL StratOMatic League Chat Forum

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

briandebano

Re: LARL StratOMatic League Chat Forum

PostMon May 18, 2020 10:48 pm

my best player, Honus Wagner 1900, isn't even offered in ATG 9 set......

Nowlin_Ryans

PostTue May 19, 2020 4:59 pm

briandebano wrote:my best player, Honus Wagner 1900, isn't even offered in ATG 9 set......

He will be if we play ATG 9 All Eras. I think we should. However his salary goes up about $1.1 M.

briandebano

PostThu May 21, 2020 7:21 pm

Nowlin_Ryans wrote:
briandebano wrote:my best player, Honus Wagner 1900, isn't even offered in ATG 9 set......

He will be if we play ATG 9 All Eras. I think we should. However his salary goes up about $1.1 M.

Your right. I originally couldn’t find him.

DBertram

PostSat May 23, 2020 2:48 pm

If we need another team for the next season, I could see if Zach my son is interested?

David

Nowlin_Ryans

Unlimited Keepers Next Season with ATG 9 All Eras Format

PostSat May 23, 2020 3:13 pm

League, after considering it and discussing it with some of you, we're going to go with unlimited keepers next season under an $80M salary cap. And we will play with the ATG 9 All Eras player card set.

What this means is that any and all players you have at the end of this season, you have the option of freezing to your roster for next season, as long as the cumulative salaries of those you choose to keep are under the $80M cap, and you have enough salary left over to fill your roster to the minimum number of players that StratOMatic requires.

Note that many players (probably most, maybe all) have new prices in ATG 9, some higher and some lower than in ATG 8. So you might have some tough choices of whom to keep anyway, even though we are not limiting you to a maximum number.

How this all will work when it's time to draft and get ready for next season is still being worked out. But we will work it out and announce the details next week.

Thanks.

Nowlin_Ryans

PostWed May 27, 2020 11:26 am

DBertram wrote:If we need another team for the next season, I could see if Zach my son is interested?

David

That would be good, would love to have another generational rival. Thanks David.

Nowlin_Ryans

Nick of The Rookie is Going to Play ATG 9 With Us

PostThu May 28, 2020 5:00 pm

Nick confirmed he wants a franchise for next season.
Previous

Return to Individual League Chat