Mr Baseball World wrote:Leagues have been set up as follows:

60m dh Password: 60dh
60m No dh Password: 60no
80m dh Password: 80dh
80m no dh Password: 80no
100m dh Password: 100dh
100 no dh Password: 100no
120m dh live draft: 120live

Reminder that whatever stadium you use, you cannot use again. If it becomes clear that a particular league won't fill then at some point I will ask those in to pick another option. Anyone who hasn't signed up can join by entering a league Only enter one league.

Deadline to enter is May 20 at 6pm Eastern. By that time I will have narrowed the current entries into the leagues that will fill and I will get fillers to fill out as needed.

I have extended the deadline by a week as we were a bit behind on advertising due to the release of ATG9. Also am going to need the time to narrow people into one or two leagues that will fill. It won't happen for future events nor result in a change to the schedule for the events after the first one.

Post in here, pm me or email me at mrbaseballworld at gmail.com if you have questions or issues. Thank you to all and good luck!!!

Mr Baseball World

Re: Event 1 Deadline now May 20th at 6pm

PostWed May 13, 2020 1:46 pm

I’m extending us out til next Wednesday. Plan is to pm everyone signed up not in a league yet to get em loaded. I am hoping that will close out a league or two by Friday. I will assess then where we are and try to narrow as needed. Of course ideal is that everyone gets a choice they are happy with but don’t want to have to incorporate too many fillers to get them closed out next week

Mr Baseball World

Re: Event 1 Deadline now May 20th at 6pm

PostSat May 16, 2020 8:27 am

Update: these are the open leagues looks like at least one won’t fill. The sooner you get in the better the chance that you will get your preferred choice.

Leagues have been set up as follows:

60m dh Password: 60dh
80m dh Password: 80dh
80m no dh Password: 80no
100m dh Password: 100dh

Reminder that whatever stadium you use, you cannot use again. If it becomes clear that a particular league won't fill then at some point I will ask those in to pick another option. Anyone who hasn't signed up can join by entering a league Only enter one league.

Deadline to enter is May 20 at 6pm Eastern. By that time I will have narrowed the current entries into the leagues that will fill and I will get fillers to fill out as needed.

I have extended the deadline by a week as we were a bit behind on advertising due to the release of ATG9. Also am going to need the time to narrow people into one or two leagues that will fill. It won't happen for future events nor result in a change to the schedule for the events after the first one.

Post in here, pm me or email me at mrbaseballworld at gmail.com if you have questions or issues. Thank you to all and good luck!!!
Previous

Return to --- Player's Championship