Support for keeper leagues - building a directory

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

willmurr24

Re: Support for keeper leagues? - 20 days, no direct reply

PostTue Nov 12, 2019 3:12 pm

fredpaii wrote:I feel extra appreciative of guys that are Commissioner to 2 or more Keeper leagues. And I was thinking we could set up an optional "tip-like" thing where we could give a little gratitude (any amount is great) payment either once a year or however many times we (you) wish. Paypal would seem to be the obvious conduit.

Don't expect a crisp hundy from me as I'm in a lower income bracket. But I'd want to give something to express my gratitude. Maybe we can identify the Commissioners of two leagues or more and then ask each of those guys where we can paypal our gift to (I think paypal is set up through emails...You just need to know the receiving person's paypal account email).

Anyways, that's my two cents.

All my extra cash goes to Trump , who may or may not have a strat keeper team , maybe under a nom de plume , possibly lakeview , I commend tcochran in his quest to receive a reply from strat, Cervantes would be proud , the people at SETI are laughing at you , I filled out my survey just after logging out of the Bigfoot Facebook page ,soldier on my fearless leader.

chasenally

Re: Support for keeper leagues? - 23 days, no direct reply

PostTue Nov 12, 2019 10:47 pm

All my extra cash goes to Trump , who may or may not have a strat keeper team , maybe under a nom de plume , possibly lakeview , I commend tcochran in his quest to receive a reply from strat, Cervantes would be proud , the people at SETI are laughing at you , I filled out my survey just after logging out of the Bigfoot Facebook page ,soldier on my fearless leader.

Great post! I had to do a lot of research for that one. It was well worth it. You are very funny!

Thanks Mike
The msaegse is waht mttares msot!

tcochran

PostWed Nov 13, 2019 12:29 am

chasenally wrote: Great post! I had to do a lot of research for that one. It was well worth it. You are very funny!

Even as the "other" Bill Murray, he does have his moments! :D

fredpaii

PostWed Nov 13, 2019 3:57 pm

tcochran wrote:
chasenally wrote: Great post! I had to do a lot of research for that one. It was well worth it. You are very funny!

Even as the "other" Bill Murray, he does have his moments! :D

I call him Groundhog. Willmurr IS very funny. One just needs to be relaxed enough to see it. I wasn't seeing it last year. But we march forward. Thank you Willmurr. You are a lot of fun.

elpasopesos

PostWed Nov 13, 2019 4:41 pm

chasenally wrote:All my extra cash goes to Trump , who may or may not have a strat keeper team , maybe under a nom de plume , possibly lakeview , I commend tcochran in his quest to receive a reply from strat, Cervantes would be proud , the people at SETI are laughing at you , I filled out my survey just after logging out of the Bigfoot Facebook page ,soldier on my fearless leader.

Great post! I had to do a lot of research for that one. It was well worth it. You are very funny!

Thanks Mike

My dear colleague chasenally in the Peso de beisbol league... Remember Don Quijote could never convince anyone except Sancho Panza that the quest was real. I fear we are Sancho Panza and the STRAT hierarchy is the world that thinks we are crazy.

the ghost of roger maris

PostFri Nov 15, 2019 3:27 pm

elpasopesos wrote:
chasenally wrote:All my extra cash goes to Trump , who may or may not have a strat keeper team , maybe under a nom de plume , possibly lakeview , I commend tcochran in his quest to receive a reply from strat, Cervantes would be proud , the people at SETI are laughing at you , I filled out my survey just after logging out of the Bigfoot Facebook page ,soldier on my fearless leader.

Thanks Mike

My dear colleague chasenally in the Peso de beisbol league... Remember Don Quijote could never convince anyone except Sancho Panza that the quest was real. I fear we are Sancho Panza and the STRAT hierarchy is the world that thinks we are crazy.

Was Sacho Panza the Don's Sancho?
vivan Correcaminos! Andale! Andale!

elpasopesos

PostSat Nov 16, 2019 6:12 pm

the ghost of roger maris wrote:
elpasopesos wrote:

Thanks Mike

Was Sacho Panza the Don's Sancho?

Yes, Ghost. Sancho was Quijote's The Don in his name is a title of respect in Spanish. When I was working in Nicaragua I would often be called Don Marcos by people I had dealings with. The closest translation is Sir. The feminine is Don~a. A good translation in the Southern custom of calling older women Miss.... other than that we don't have an equivalent in English.

visick

Re: Support for keeper leagues? - 40 days, 40 nights, no ark

PostFri Nov 29, 2019 5:58 pm

[quote 40 days, 40 nights, no ark][/quote]

Guys... what did you expect?
Has Strat ever given you a reason to be optimistic?

fredpaii

PostSat Nov 30, 2019 6:32 am

The Ark of the Covenant is located on Oak Island.

tcochran

PostSat Nov 30, 2019 12:02 pm

visick wrote:quote 40 days, 40 nights, no ark]

Guys... what did you expect?
Has Strat ever given you a reason to be optimistic?

Just as in Mudville, hope springs eternal...
PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat