Summer - Winter Keeper League - SEASON 29

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

tcochran

Re: Summer - Winter Keeper League

PostTue Jun 11, 2019 11:35 am

Starting on the 9th is fine with me. It would still be good to have all drops posted by Saturday, July 6.

jflatour99

PostThu Jun 20, 2019 11:01 am

Colorado Cheyennes drops: 8

M.Zunino
J.Bour
J.Candelario
A.Hechavaria
J.Lagares
M.Mahtook
K.Herrera
J.Soria

Promotion : J.Groome

damien666

PostThu Jun 20, 2019 4:09 pm

Drops (14)

M. Kemp
Longoria
Lucroy
Mauer
L. Martin
Cueto
Harvey
Buchter
Montgomery
Ellis
Gibson
Stammen
B.Anderson
J.Urena

prospect drop : Tapia

prospect promotion : F. Peralta

lakeviewdave

PostFri Jun 21, 2019 8:08 am

Carolina Red Oaks

Drops (15)
Austin Barnes
Zach Cozart
Kendrys Morales
Dustin Pedroia
Kevin Pillar
Jose Pirela
Chris Devenski
Michael Fulmer
Zack Godley
Ryan Madson
Blake Parker
Yusmeiro Petit
Aaron Sanchez
Vince Velazquez
Adam Warren

Promotions (4)
Walker Buehler
Tyler Glasnow
Eloy Jimenez
Kevin Maitan

36+4-15=25 --> 15 picks
Last edited by lakeviewdave on Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

lakeviewdave

PostFri Jun 21, 2019 8:23 am

On the trade block:

Elvis Andrus SS
Charlie Blackmon OF
Ketal Marte UT
Jose Ramirez 3B

Looking primarily for youth, prospect/prospect picks

willmurr24

PostFri Jun 21, 2019 2:20 pm

"tcochran"]Starting on the 9th is fine with me. It would still be good to have all drops posted by Saturday, July 6.[/quote]

Starting on July 9th is a complete and total non-starter for me . No way, no how . I can see starting on the fifth ,after the fourth , or the eighth , before the ninth , and maybe the tenth. But not the ninth. I am sure everyone can see my point here . Even if I can't . Fax me if you disagree or meet me at Donovans a half hour after closing , I will be lying out back in the alley . I am the tall,dark incredibly handsome guy wearing the adult diapers

jflatour99

PostFri Jun 21, 2019 2:34 pm

[/quote]

Starting on July 9th is a complete and total non-starter for me . No way, no how . I can see starting on the fifth ,after the fourth , or the eighth , before the ninth , and maybe the tenth. But not the ninth. I am sure everyone can see my point here . Even if I can't . Fax me if you disagree or meet me at Donovans a half hour after closing , I will be lying out back in the alley . I am the tall,dark incredibly handsome guy wearing the adult diapers[/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Denorien

PostFri Jun 21, 2019 9:22 pm

jflatour99 wrote:

Starting on July 9th is a complete and total non-starter for me . No way, no how . I can see starting on the fifth ,after the fourth , or the eighth , before the ninth , and maybe the tenth. But not the ninth. I am sure everyone can see my point here . Even if I can't . Fax me if you disagree or meet me at Donovans a half hour after closing , I will be lying out back in the alley . I am the tall,dark incredibly handsome guy wearing the adult diapers[/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]

All kidding aside, I fly out of town for work on the 7th. Oddly enough, part of what makes my doing the available player xls possible is that I generally finish it during the morning of July 4th. Not to hang on past statements, but, I mentioned this previously before the request was made to start on the 9th. I am an early riser (usually at dawn) and the morning of July 4th has worked out well for me. I did see that Commish asked for teams to get their drops in by the 6th. There are already a few in.

I can be patient pretty much until the last minute. But, if half the league doesn't get their drops in before the afternoon of July 7th, it will become nearly impossible for me to finish the xls. We can wait and see what happens.

Ninersphan

PostFri Jun 21, 2019 9:36 pm

Start on the fifth. I’m just giving you fair warning with no clock in round 1 I won’t be picking until the 9th.

JMP1

PostSat Jun 22, 2019 9:10 am

Let's just set a date that works for everyone. If we wait a few weeks that's fine with me. My life is busy enough right now I don't need to draft another team ASAP.
PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat