Updated Availables

Jose Ramirez 3B/2B $10.00
Kyle Hendricks SP* $4.49
Elvis Andrus SS - Nice 2019 season ongoing
Charlie Blackmon CF (RF in 2019) $4.22
Luis Urias 2B (propsect)
Nick Madrigal 2B (prospect)
JT Realmuto C

Might be a few others would consider dealing in right deal (Javier Baez, Giancarlo Stanton, etc.)00

Looking for future SP, CF, Prospect Picks primarily
Last edited by lakeviewdave on Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:57 am, edited 2 times in total.

Denorien

Re: Summer - Winter Keeper League

PostFri Jun 07, 2019 8:43 am

Ninersphan wrote:All I need is the starting list. I don’t expect it to be maintained during the draft I can take care of that. I don’t do that in my leagues. I simply give them the list of available players at the start and expect them to follow along. I even tell everyone to do and to save the list for the supplemental draft before season two as I don’t prepare a new one. If you can make the starting list and be willing to share, that’s all I need to keep me in. I certainly don’t expect it to be perfect, mine aren’t either, but it will go a loooooooong way to making sure I can pick in a timely manner, and not have too many bad picks. Can’t promise I won’t screw up either, we’re all human after all. ;-)

Ok. I think we have an understanding that will work for this year. I will produce the excel spreadsheet as described. Once everyone has put up their final rosters, I can remove the kept players from the unleashed spreadsheet. I can try to finish all of that by the weekend before July 5 (that Sunday prior is June 30). But, I might not really be able to finish it until July 4.

A second issue I am unsure about is how to send it out. I don't think I can attach it to this post and I'm not sure I can attach it to a private message. I might have to email it. Who can advise the best way to go about that? I am not fond of social media or dropbox options that require me to register in order to use them. I'm a cyber guy and a past Fed and have all the paranoia that comes with that.

knight1

PostFri Jun 07, 2019 9:14 am

Denorien wrote:
Ninersphan wrote:All I need is the starting list. I don’t expect it to be maintained during the draft I can take care of that. I don’t do that in my leagues. I simply give them the list of available players at the start and expect them to follow along. I even tell everyone to do and to save the list for the supplemental draft before season two as I don’t prepare a new one. If you can make the starting list and be willing to share, that’s all I need to keep me in. I certainly don’t expect it to be perfect, mine aren’t either, but it will go a loooooooong way to making sure I can pick in a timely manner, and not have too many bad picks. Can’t promise I won’t screw up either, we’re all human after all. ;-)

Ok. I think we have an understanding that will work for this year. I will produce the excel spreadsheet as described. Once everyone has put up their final rosters, I can remove the kept players from the unleashed spreadsheet. I can try to finish all of that by the weekend before July 5 (that Sunday prior is June 30). But, I might not really be able to finish it until July 4.

A second issue I am unsure about is how to send it out. I don't think I can attach it to this post and I'm not sure I can attach it to a private message. I might have to email it. Who can advise the best way to go about that? I am not fond of social media or dropbox options that require me to register in order to use them. I'm a cyber guy and a past Fed and have all the paranoia that comes with that.

Emailing it would be good. Another option could be saving it as a google doc like how Terry has the updated roster sheet by team. Does anyone else have any other ideas?

jflatour99

PostFri Jun 07, 2019 1:14 pm

jflatour99 trade K. Suzuki & T Mancini

To
Knight for B. Rodger

knight1

PostFri Jun 07, 2019 6:54 pm

jflatour99 wrote:jflatour99 trade K. Suzuki & T Mancini

To
Knight for B. Rodger

Confirmed. To get back to 40, I drop Jimmy Nelson RHP and James McCann C.

lakeviewdave

PostSat Jun 08, 2019 6:13 am

Lakeviewdave trades

Blake Treinen
2019 6th FA

To knight1 for

2019 1st FA pick
2019 1st prospect pick

To be confirmed

All picks are for NEXT season

knight1

PostSat Jun 08, 2019 8:47 am

lakeviewdave wrote:Lakeviewdave trades

Blake Treinen
2019 6th FA

To knight1 for

2019 1st FA pick
2019 1st prospect pick

To be confirmed

All picks are for NEXT season

Confirmed. I drop Greg Holland to get back to 40

ironwill1

PostSat Jun 08, 2019 2:54 pm

Will the rosters be updated soon?

tcochran

PostSat Jun 08, 2019 6:19 pm

ironwill1 wrote:Will the rosters be updated soon?

yes

ironwill1

PostSat Jun 08, 2019 8:37 pm

Thanks!
PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat