FOWL Keeper League: 2021 SUPP DRAFT

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

KEVINEHLE

Re: New FOWL Keeper League: Supplemental Draft

PostWed Mar 20, 2019 4:22 pm

fowldawg wrote:I'm going to be out of town all of next week. I was planning to get things started in early April

Great. Thanks. I hope your new gig is working out for you.

fowldawg

PostWed Mar 20, 2019 6:15 pm

Thanks! It's been great so far. Getting ready for the busy season!

KEVINEHLE

PostSun Apr 28, 2019 11:53 am

ehlekev trades:

Brandon Crawford

to

NMilstein for 2019 3rd Round FA Pick

NMILSTEIN

PostSun Apr 28, 2019 12:29 pm

KEVINEHLE wrote:ehlekev trades:

Brandon Crawford

to

NMilstein for 2019 3rd Round FA Pick

Confirmed

fowldawg

Re: New FOWL Keeper League: Trades and Chat

PostTue Apr 30, 2019 11:25 pm

Due to new Roster Requirement of 11 pitchers, the max roster size will be increased to 26. Call-ups at game 132 will still allow for 28 at that point.

Palmtana

PostTue Apr 30, 2019 11:48 pm

peterdouglas38 wrote:JESUS HOW LONG IS THE DAMN CLOCK? Thanks for an email anyone. CRAP LEAGUE.

.....SCREW YOU ALL TOO - have a great f**king day.

As the new guy to the league, is this just Peter being Peter? That's my guess since no one has commented on the vitriol.

In a setting where we try to escape from the weight of everyday life it's unacceptable to me though. Peter, if this was a fit of pique, an apology is required to your league mates. If it wasn't, and you truly believe this is a "CRAP LEAGUE" it must be time for you to move on.

NMILSTEIN

PostTue Apr 30, 2019 11:58 pm

Palmtana wrote:
peterdouglas38 wrote:JESUS HOW LONG IS THE DAMN CLOCK? Thanks for an email anyone. CRAP LEAGUE.

As the new guy to the league, is this just Peter being Peter? That's my guess since no one has commented on the vitriol.

In a setting where we try to escape from the weight of everyday life it's unacceptable to me though. Peter, if this was a fit of pique, an apology is required to your league mates. If it wasn't, and you truly believe this is a "CRAP LEAGUE" it must be time for you to move on.

Well, he did wish us a great day so it wasn't all bad

KEVINEHLE

PostWed May 01, 2019 12:03 am

Palmtana wrote:

Actually, didnt really notice the comments on the draft thread. Jason had post the day before that everyone has a time slot starting today. Not a complicated process.

Palmtana

PostFri May 03, 2019 9:14 pm

the ghost of roger maris wrote:Ghost trades Musgrove, Joe SP Pit Cessa Luis SP NYY 5th round FA pick and 1rst round Prospect Pick to

Palmtana for

Gallo Joey, Tex LF and 2nd Round Prospect Pick

This trade hasn't been added to the Transactions thread and is not reflected in the Spring 2019 Draft tab . Thanks.

Palmtana

PostSun May 05, 2019 12:32 pm

Thanks for adding the trade. 1 piece missing though. I also received GORM's 2019 1st rd. prospect pick.
PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat