19.1 good/bad imo so far- lots of each- add your thoughts

Discussion for new cards to add; moderated by Rosie2167

Moderator: BC15NY

• Author

Salty

19.1 good/bad imo so far- lots of each- add your thoughts

PostThu Feb 14, 2019 2:43 pm

Speaking of 19.1 here's my take on the good the bad etc.

GOOD/VERY GOOD/EXCELLENT
each person gets 1 nomination
each person gets to vote on the entirety at once
top 25 go in YES!
lots of people participating
all cards that are available are open to the process- absolutely great

NOT SO GOOD/SUPER FRUSTRATING

2 weeks is too long for voting
we still don't have a time table when the cards will be in the set
we still can't see how many of the cards will reflect their statistics-
and some of the cards with good stats aren't very good cards
too much speculation on what the price will be of the cards

BC15NY

Re: 19.1 good/bad imo so far- lots of each- add your thought

PostThu Feb 14, 2019 9:52 pm

In hindsight, 2 weeks looks like it might be overkill. I did not know that Strat would get the announcement posted right away. In the future I think 10 days should be plenty.

We are running behind for 19.1, but this will be the only add where that is the case from here forward. I plan to get as close of an estimate as possible on when the new cards will be added, once the list is turned in.

If you have the card viewer, you can see exactly what you are going to get. (I know most members don't). The pricing is 100% out of my control; that is always the great unknown.

Thanks for the feedback.

Bill

Salty

Re: 19.1 good/bad imo so far- lots of each- add your thought

PostFri Feb 15, 2019 1:17 am

BC15NY wrote:In hindsight, 2 weeks looks like it might be overkill. I did not know that Strat would get the announcement posted right away. In the future I think 10 days should be plenty.

We are running behind for 19.1, but this will be the only add where that is the case from here forward. I plan to get as close of an estimate as possible on when the new cards will be added, once the list is turned in.

If you have the card viewer, you can see exactly what you are going to get. (I know most members don't). The pricing is 100% out of my control; that is always the great unknown.

Thanks for the feedback.

Bill

This really wasn't meant as a critique of your decisions as much as an overall critique of the process, since clearly you alone can't control SOME of these things-- BUT as a community if we all speak, then maybe it can be fixed- that is assuming people actually mostly agree-- which is why I posted.
Having said that- there are clearly some positive changes in my mind form what we did before.

Id also suggest 1 week is enough for voting.

Also also- its not control of the price - its that people are speculating that such and such card will be priced at X-- I find this unhelpful and counterproductive since the assertion is that said card will be relying on x price to be of value- which as you say, we don't control.

Return to --- ATG Card Discussions