18.2 Card adds - Final list

Discussion for new cards to add; moderated by Rosie2167

Moderators: Rosie2167, BC15NY

  • Author
  • Message
Offline

Rosie2167

  • Posts: 1975
  • Joined: Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:55 pm

18.2 Card adds - Final list

PostFri Apr 27, 2018 3:40 pm

Here are the results from our recent 18.2 polls

Zero card adds:
Jim Abbott 1991 CAL SP
Jack Clements 1895 PHI C
Torii Hunter 2007 MIN CF
Melvin Mora 2004 BAL 3B
Bill Spiers 1997 HOU 3B 1B
Doug Jones 1997 MIL RP
Rafael Betancourt 2007 CLV RP
Buddy Groom 2002 BAL RP
Bernard Gilkey 1996 NYM LF
Roberto Hernandez 1992 CHW RP

Upgrade card adds:
Cy Seymour 1905 CIN OF
Greg Vaughn 1998 SD LF
Julio Franco 1994 CHW 1B
George Grantham 1929 PIT 1B 2B OF
Steve Howe 1991 NYY RP
Harry Krause 1909 ATH SP
Tommy Harper 1970 MIL 3B LF RF
Bill Henry 1964 CIN RP

Run off...
George Davis 1897 NYG SS
Richie Hebner 1972 PIT 3B

I'm submitting them tonight and will provide any and all updates I receive on timing of them making it into the set.
tks
Rosie
Offline

ratioman2

  • Posts: 343
  • Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:06 pm

Re: 18.2 Card adds - Final list

PostTue May 01, 2018 9:30 am

Thanks Rosie.
For the next add, process wise, I suggest you use less data. It's far too crowded. We don't need 2B, 3B, HR, RBI. What we do need, if you have the card viewer app, is the actual defensive numbers - mystery card defensive ratings are an average of multiple years, and are misleading for any particular year.

Last / First / Year / Franchise / Position / Cards currently in ATG / $$ Cards in ATG / Years in Career / AVE / OBP / SLG / OPS / OPS+ / AB+BB / SB / 2B / 3B / HR / RBI / BAL
Offline

BDWard

  • Posts: 890
  • Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:04 am

Re: 18.2 Card adds - Final list

PostMon Jul 16, 2018 8:13 pm

It's been nearly 3 months since the 18.2 card add results were given to SOM. That should have been more than enough time to add the 20 cards from 18.2, since most of the cards already existed and all that had to be done is to price the cards and add them to the online ATG set.

Does anyone have any idea when those cards will be issued?

Also, it's my understanding that the 2017 BSers final 4 managers have now all submitted their card choices. Will those 10 cards be issued with 18.2?

The BSers Finals ended in early May, 2018. The cards chosen by the BSers final 4 managers should be issued with 18.2, as SOM always drags its feet on the issuance of the new ATG cards, and there hasn't even been a vote on 18.3. With SOM being historically slow on the issuance of the new cards, we'll be lucky to have 18.3 by Halloween. There's no reason to wait that long for the issuance of the new cards chosen by the BSers 2017 final 4.
Offline

ratioman2

  • Posts: 343
  • Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:06 pm

Re: 18.2 Card adds - Final list

PostTue Jul 17, 2018 7:12 am

The barnstormer’s have made their picks? I haven’t heard Cristano’s five picks. Who are they?
Offline

Rosie2167

  • Posts: 1975
  • Joined: Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:55 pm

Re: 18.2 Card adds - Final list

PostTue Jul 17, 2018 11:21 am

BDWard wrote:It's been nearly 3 months since the 18.2 card add results were given to SOM. That should have been more than enough time to add the 20 cards from 18.2, since most of the cards already existed and all that had to be done is to price the cards and add them to the online ATG set.

Does anyone have any idea when those cards will be issued?

Also, it's my understanding that the 2017 BSers final 4 managers have now all submitted their card choices. Will those 10 cards be issued with 18.2?

The BSers Finals ended in early May, 2018. The cards chosen by the BSers final 4 managers should be issued with 18.2, as SOM always drags its feet on the issuance of the new ATG cards, and there hasn't even been a vote on 18.3. With SOM being historically slow on the issuance of the new cards, we'll be lucky to have 18.3 by Halloween. There's no reason to wait that long for the issuance of the new cards chosen by the BSers 2017 final 4.

The 18.2 cards are in the final stages of pricing. I do believe the cards already turned in from the BS finalists will be included.

It is a bit disconcerting that all the BS finalist cards aren't submitted, but I guess with the right to choose any card comes the right to submit them whenever you want.
Offline

BDWard

  • Posts: 890
  • Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:04 am

Re: 18.2 Card adds - Final list

PostTue Jul 17, 2018 1:09 pm

Cristano sent me a message last week that he submitted his picks. Perhaps SOM is willing to provide an update as to the identity of the players selected.
Offline

Rosie2167

  • Posts: 1975
  • Joined: Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:55 pm

Re: 18.2 Card adds - Final list

PostThu Jul 19, 2018 12:42 pm

BDWard wrote:Cristano sent me a message last week that he submitted his picks. Perhaps SOM is willing to provide an update as to the identity of the players selected.


1926 Johnny Mostil, CF, White Sox
1961 Vada Pinson, Reds
2000 Charles Johnson, C, White Sox
2007 Aaron Rowand, CF, Phillies
2009 Jason Bartlett, SS, Rays
Offline

FRANKMANSUETO

  • Posts: 3528
  • Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:59 pm

Re: 18.2 Card adds - Final list

PostThu Jul 19, 2018 7:20 pm

Cristano's picks are sweet! GREAT job! Those are picks that help fill needs. 8-)
Offline

visick

  • Posts: 4385
  • Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:25 pm
  • Location: Huntington Beach via NYC

Re: 18.2 Card adds - Final list

PostThu Jul 19, 2018 7:29 pm

"1926 Johnny Mostil, CF, White Sox
1961 Vada Pinson, Reds
2000 Charles Johnson, C, White Sox
2007 Aaron Rowand, CF, Phillies
2009 Jason Bartlett, SS, Rays"

GREAT picks for the most part!
Well needed players for the CWS/Phillies and Rays.
Great upgrades for Pinson and Mostil.

This process isn't that difficult. :D

Now adding them is another thing... :roll:
Offline

BC15NY

  • Posts: 550
  • Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:43 am

Re: 18.2 Card adds - Final list

PostThu Jul 26, 2018 2:14 pm

Rosie2167 wrote:
BDWard wrote:Cristano sent me a message last week that he submitted his picks. Perhaps SOM is willing to provide an update as to the identity of the players selected.


1926 Johnny Mostil, CF, White Sox
1961 Vada Pinson, Reds
2000 Charles Johnson, C, White Sox
2007 Aaron Rowand, CF, Phillies
2009 Jason Bartlett, SS, Rays


Love that Jason Bartlett choice!!!

Thanks!
Next

Return to --- ATG Card Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests