Is anyone out there?

All Football 365 talk goes here!

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

ROBERTLIND

Is anyone out there?

PostFri Mar 30, 2018 10:51 am

There are a couple of recent posts that look awfully suspicious yet the moderator doesn't seem to do anything about them. I am trying to join a Auto-League football league with my all-time greats team but nobody else has joined in the past couple of days. No new posts other than a couple of interesting ones about email leagues, but nothing about this game. Is anybody out there?

Frank Bailey

Re: Is anyone out there?

PostFri Mar 30, 2018 5:30 pm

Usually two or three football auto leagues fill each week. But with real baseball starting, many people are tied up with fantasy drafts. It is normal for the first couple weeks of baseball season to be quite slow for on-line Strat anything.

tmfw30

PostMon Apr 02, 2018 6:06 am

I don't think I'm alone in having a few football credits burning a hole in my pocket but hesitating to use them while the football game is so unsatisfying in its current form.

schley2020

PostSun May 06, 2018 2:59 pm

tmfw30 wrote:I don't think I'm alone in having a few football credits burning a hole in my pocket but hesitating to use them while the football game is so unsatisfying in its current form.

What do you mean by this? You mean the windows game or board game? We play the board game and I love it! Just bought the windows version and still learning the intricacies.

tmfw30

PostMon May 07, 2018 7:05 pm

schley2020 wrote:What do you mean by this? You mean the windows game or board game? We play the board game and I love it! Just bought the windows version and still learning the intricacies.

Windows and board game are both very good. I'm referring to Football365, the web-based game discussed in this forum, which is very poor in comparison.

Return to Strat-O-Matic Football 365