Grumpy Old Men Keeper League (GOML)Chat_Sup. draft Cuts here

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

Paul_Long71

Re: Grumpy Old Men Keeper League (GOML) Chat

PostSun Mar 18, 2018 8:16 pm

are you going to send out an "Available players" list? or post it on the google site for reference.

sociophil

PostSun Mar 18, 2018 9:40 pm

Dang, is it too late to drop ortiz? I thought I dropped him since he is out of retired, but I see from your updated list that I did not do so.

SOciophil

STEVE F

PostSun Mar 18, 2018 10:06 pm

If anyone would like to make offers for the #1 pick while we wait for the list, feel free to do so. I would most likely want something big plus a later 1st round pick. Biggest needs are 2b and CF

sociophil

PostSun Mar 18, 2018 10:11 pm

I guess you are not interested in my previous offer?

STEVE F

PostSun Mar 18, 2018 10:17 pm

sociophil wrote:I guess you are not interested in my previous offer?

Answered in PM

chasenally

PostSun Mar 18, 2018 10:43 pm

I would also be interested and will look over what I got.

Mike
The msaegse is waht mttares msot!

STEVE F

PostMon Mar 19, 2018 12:24 am

My bad. For some reason I thought Judge was available. Barring someone I blatantly missed being on the list, I know who I'm taking and probably will not deal the pick.

Ninersphan

PostMon Mar 19, 2018 10:36 am

Clarifying, because I did not see it in the rules. The rules state that the initial draft was for carded players only, but there is no mention in the rules, that i could find, as to whether all subsequent free agent drafts must use carded players, so are uncarded and/or unleashed carded players eligible for the draft?

I understand that we do no use the unleashed set, but some unleashed players my be desirable anyway.

i suspect we are carded only, but I would like it ruled on before the draft gets to far along.

STEVE F

PostMon Mar 19, 2018 11:07 am

Ninersphan wrote:Clarifying, because I did not see it in the rules. The rules state that the initial draft was for carded players only, but there is no mention in the rules, that i could find, as to whether all subsequent free agent drafts must use carded players, so are uncarded and/or unleashed carded players eligible for the draft?

I understand that we do no use the unleashed set, but some unleashed players my be desirable anyway.

i suspect we are carded only, but I would like it ruled on before the draft gets to far along.

Great point Bill. I won't pick until more is revealed (although I suspect that, like most of these leagues, any player who got even a 1 at bat or 1 inning computer card in the CDROM game would be eligible to be drafted)
Steve

Mr Baseball World

PostMon Mar 19, 2018 3:43 pm

Definitely wait but my assumption was that it would be the same as the previous draft.....carded players only. Some leagues only allow carded to be drafted in the spring draft
PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat