Pesos de beisbol league Trade Thread

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

fredpaii

Re: Pesos de beisbol league Trade Thread

PostSat Sep 17, 2016 8:17 pm

I'm not the commissioner so it's fine.

And I wasn't going to institute a penalty if I was Commissioner. I was only going to cut a player from your team.

the ghost of roger maris

PostThu Sep 22, 2016 7:32 pm

can someone email me the spreadsheet
vpn's work about 50% of the time here as no broadband and lots of time outs...
the great firewall of china blocks all things google

rlchina@outlook.com
vivan Correcaminos! Andale! Andale!

elpasopesos

PostFri Oct 21, 2016 1:25 pm

Remember to post your trades here. All other discourse should be placed in the chat thread.
El Comisario

elpasopesos

PostMon Nov 21, 2016 2:25 pm

elpasopesos wrote:Remember to post your trades here. All other discourse should be placed in the chat thread.
El Comisario

No trades I am shocked

the ghost of roger maris

PostTue Nov 22, 2016 4:40 am

looking for relief help....a corner outfielder....prospects?
or a chance to move up in any or all rounds....maybe a player(s) and a draft pick for a higher draft pick?....

folks on the blocks:
Price
Ventura
Wacha
GIles
Chris Hermann
Francisco Cervelli
Matt Adams
Kolten Wong
Odebel Herrera
Marcell Ozuna
Jorge Polanco
AJ Cole (prospect 2015)
Scherzer or Tanaka can be packaged for "for the right starter....

fredpaii

PostSun Nov 27, 2016 12:12 am

joker329 wrote:
fredpaii wrote:joker, I don't think anyone cares (about you being over the roster limit).

And if no one else cares why should I.

Fred,
We are in a few leagues together, I believe, and you know I am relatively quite and go about my business. I screwed up here and apologize.

Rick (Joker), that comment of mine was me admitting that what you did wasn't that big of a deal. :D

I guess I did come off as harsh if you look at it a certain way though. I do feel bad about it and I'm sorry. I don't want to hurt your feelings. But it was really more intended about finally coming to terms with what you did (being over the roster limit for a couple weeks) not mattering so much. So not a big deal.

EDIT: Wanted to add that doing the corresponding back and forth stuff with people part of the Commissioner's job - which I was engaged in at the time I wrote that comment to you, Joker (Rick)- really got the best of me. I already have Panic disorder/high anxiety and that Commissioner shit just drives me up the frickin wall! I don't know how guys like edub and other longtime Commissioners do it. I really don't. I'm not made for it. I don't have the right stuff.

elpasopesos

PostThu Dec 01, 2016 3:44 pm

fredpaii wrote:
joker329 wrote:
fredpaii wrote:joker, I don't think anyone cares (about you being over the roster limit).

And if no one else cares why should I.

Fred,
We are in a few leagues together, I believe, and you know I am relatively quite and go about my business. I screwed up here and apologize.

Rick (Joker), that comment of mine was me admitting that what you did wasn't that big of a deal. :D

I guess I did come off as harsh if you look at it a certain way though. I do feel bad about it and I'm sorry. I don't want to hurt your feelings. But it was really more intended about finally coming to terms with what you did (being over the roster limit for a couple weeks) not mattering so much. So not a big deal.

EDIT: Wanted to add that doing the corresponding back and forth stuff with people part of the Commissioner's job - which I was engaged in at the time I wrote that comment to you, Joker (Rick)- really got the best of me. I already have Panic disorder/high anxiety and that Commissioner shit just drives me up the frickin wall! I don't know how guys like edub and other longtime Commissioners do it. I really don't. I'm not made for it. I don't have the right stuff.

elpasopesos

PostThu Dec 01, 2016 3:45 pm

[quote="elpasopesos"][quote="fredpaii"][quote="joker329"][quote="fredpaii"]joker, I don't think anyone cares (about you being over the roster limit).

This should be on the chat not trade thread.

the ghost of roger maris

PostFri Dec 16, 2016 10:00 pm

the ghost of roger maris wrote:looking for relief help....a corner outfielder....prospects?
or a chance to move up in any or all rounds....maybe a player(s) and a draft pick for a higher draft pick?....

folks on the blocks:
Price
Ventura
Wacha
GIles
Francisco Cervelli
Matt Joyce (High OB both sides )
Matt Adams
Kolten Wong
Jurickson Profar
Odebel Herrera
AJ Cole (prospect 2015)
Scherzer or Tanaka can be packaged for "for the right starter....
Marcell Ozuna for a corner outfielder....

edub1969

PostMon Dec 19, 2016 4:14 pm

Trade announcement

elpasopesos trades

Jarrod Dyson
2017 3rd Rd prospect pick (#31)
2017 4th Rd prospect pick (#43)

to edub1969 for

Adrian Gonzalez

Mark to confirm