the official tournament of the All-Time Greats VI player set

Moderator: mighty moose

• Author

mighty moose

2013 Event #4 - First come first served

PostSun Jun 23, 2013 9:40 pm

Subject: Event #4, 100 Mil - NO DH, get ready to load

Hello Barnstormers,

We are on the brink of Event #4, a 100 Mil / NO DH / 5-10-20% drop AUTODRAFT. The majority of you will start on Monday July 1 and if you expect to be unavailable to enter your team this week, then please let me know and I will expect you in the LATER league which will start on July 8th.

Time has been slipping away from me lately, so I am going to try something different. I am going to create a half dozen leagues and let everyone join a league first come, first served. NO PARTICULAR LEAGUE ASSIGNMENT for all of you and one password for all leagues. Please don’t mess around with league shopping or trying to avoid any player in particular. All leagues will be setup with SOM’s new default, to randomize divisions once the league fills.

This will give you a benefit that leagues will fill much faster this way and some of you will get to have more time to work on your teams. Look for the Barnstormers 2013 Event #4 Leagues. The password for ALL LEAGUES will be – bs2013e4 – (BS2013E4 all lower case) – if you try to enter the league and nothing seems to happen, use a different browser or upgrade to IE 9 or 10.

Leagues will be created later on this evening, after the auto league purge robot has run. Say around 9 PM PST. Get your team ready NOW.

As usual, please be sure you are not duplicating a stadium grouping. AT THIS LINK you will find the stadiums you have used through Event #3.

http://forum.onlinegames.strat-o-matic.com/community/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=632587&sid=0252c5b154724668a4e4456227aa08e2

Want to see how you are doing in the tournament, the full standings page is always available below.

http://onlinegames.strat-o-matic.com/tournament/16

Keep in touch, particularly if you see a problem in entering Event #4 and you want to start a week later.

Thanks

Mighty Moose, Barnstormers Commissioner

Michael Grammes

Re: 2013 Event #4 - First come first served

PostThu Jun 27, 2013 9:51 am

hey MM..

I may need to start later for #4. less, i can squeeze a team in on sunday that is.

mighty moose

Re: 2013 Event #4 - First come first served

PostSun Jun 30, 2013 9:12 am

Put your team into whatever leagues are available at the time. Right now, this would be league #11.

Thanks

Moose

Return to --- ATG Barnstormers Tour