gbrookes

Players Championship Event 2 League 7

PostSat Nov 17, 2012 10:47 pm

http://onlinegames.strat-o-matic.com/league/266537

This is the official event 2 league 7 - please don't use the other one

Pinko Filth

Re: Players Championship Event 2 League 7

PostSun Nov 18, 2012 10:37 am

I don't want to rain on anyone's parade here, but League 6 took forever to fill...with the 60m specs eliminating casual fillers, League #7 could turn out to be quite the problem child.

mesquiton

PostSun Nov 18, 2012 10:07 pm

I agree, I really don't understand why we were calling for fillers for league 6, and now opening a league 7 after league 6 sat unfilled for weeks. Just unnecessarily increases the overlap of events, makes the tourney more chaotic, makes it that much harder to determine actual standings, etc.

Seems to me we should have definite deadlines, posted well in advance, for filling the final league in each event. Fillers should only be used if needed to fill that final league. Then stick to the schedule, so folks know what's going on and when. Nobody who cares enough to pay attention gets left out, the tourney isn't slowed and disorganized by the few inconsiderate slackers who don't care enough to pay attention, fewer leagues are diluted with fillers and the improved organization makes the tourney go more smoothly overall.

gbrookes

PostMon Nov 19, 2012 9:04 pm

OK - message received.

I'll get event 2 league 7 filled up quickly with some "advertisements", and that will be that for event 2.

Event 3 will start within a day or so.

About fixed dates - it's a good suggestion. I will give that some thought for events 3 and 4.

Geoff/commish

Return to --- Player's Championship