Full - 60's League - Paul's Winter Scrubs League

Our Mystery Card games - Superstar Sixties, The '70s Game, Back to the '80s, Back to the '90s, Dynamite 2000s

Moderators: Palmtana, coyote303

• Author

coyote303

Re: 1 More Needed - 60's League - Paul's Winter Scrubs Leagu

PostSun Feb 02, 2020 12:24 am

paul j kiggins wrote:easier to just post password

The reason is to avoid some person not signed up for the league unwittingly or malevolently entering the league

pwootten

PostSun Feb 02, 2020 8:16 am

Keep them coming. I’ll close the league out when everyone else is in. Before I do, I’ll give you advance notice here on the boards.

pwootten

PostSun Feb 02, 2020 3:02 pm

Jeff Kloster named his team after me. My question is, why didn't the rest of you? Homage is always welcome.

My real question: I want to make sure that everyone knows when the frenzy will start. What are the rules? Is there a certain deadline when the frenzy starts the next day? Someone enlighten me so I can make this fair for all.

We're still waiting on John, Cabrera, and Geoff Brookes.

ycbill

PostSun Feb 02, 2020 3:32 pm

From the game rules:

What is a Frenzy?
A frenzy is a no waivers free-for-all where all undrafted players become available for pickup on a first-come, first-served basis immediately after the draft.
- For Auto List Draft leagues, the draft will be run the next time the clock strikes 11pm ET after the league fills. This is when the Frenzy starts. Make sure to be quick with your free agent pickups as your coveted player may be gone before you know it! This exciting league option is not recommended for beginners.

pwootten

PostSun Feb 02, 2020 4:50 pm

ycbill wrote:From the game rules:

What is a Frenzy?
A frenzy is a no waivers free-for-all where all undrafted players become available for pickup on a first-come, first-served basis immediately after the draft.
- For Auto List Draft leagues, the draft will be run the next time the clock strikes 11pm ET after the league fills. This is when the Frenzy starts. Make sure to be quick with your free agent pickups as your coveted player may be gone before you know it! This exciting league option is not recommended for beginners.

Bill, Thanks!

YountFan

PostSun Feb 02, 2020 5:03 pm

pwootten wrote:Jeff Kloster named his team after me. My question is, why didn't the rest of you? Homage is always welcome.

Thank you. It is less expensive that the gold you normally request Sir Wooten. But with this Lower cap league it felt it was appropriate
Posted by the real YountFan

cabrera24

PostMon Feb 03, 2020 8:00 am

We need to fill the league today or tomorrow evening so we can make the Frenzy waivers. It is important to be available when this happen. I will not be available Wed and Thu. I wanted to let you know.

Waivers: NO - FRENZY at 11pm ET on day league fills

pwootten

PostMon Feb 03, 2020 11:53 am

cabrera24 wrote:We need to fill the league today or tomorrow evening so we can make the Frenzy waivers. It is important to be available when this happen. I will not be available Wed and Thu. I wanted to let you know.

Waivers: NO - FRENZY at 11pm ET on day league fills

I just texted John Recupero to see if he's available to get his team in. If he can, I'll jump in right behind him and we'll have waivers tonight. In not, I'm not sure what we can do. It's going to be hard to ensure that everyone is available at once, but we'll try out best.

Keep checking back.

pwootten

PostMon Feb 03, 2020 12:00 pm

John is working on his team right now. I'm hopeful of a frenzy tonight (Monday) at 11ET.

FAaron

PostMon Feb 03, 2020 2:48 pm

I think John just loaded so once Paul loads we should be good to go.
PreviousNext

Return to Strat-O-Matic Baseball: '60s, '70s, '80s, '90s, 2000s