New Asst.(ME) Will Start Ev2 Leagues Today/Read Below

the official tournament of SOM Baseball 20xx

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

Jeepdriver

New Asst.(ME) Will Start Ev2 Leagues Today/Read Below

PostMon Jun 20, 2022 9:39 am

As most of you know I have been Tour Commissioner before, and many times worked as co-commish, alongside Mr. BBW, and others. I have declined to assist lately due to medical issues, but feel I'm in a spot now to lend out my services and experience to help get this Tour going in the right direction. We are stalemated at the moment, as you guys know.

----What I can do and will do is get immediately started on Round 2. I will create the leagues at the appropriate time, beginning this Morning. Please wait until a league is full before hopping into a new league. Fillers will be announced immediately at the last leagues deadline, and only filler teams will be able to load a team after that deadline. I am a sticker for the deadline. Deadlines will be strict. Only filler teams may play that final league once the deadline has passed.

----What I can't do is send out reminder emails. Everyone who joins/plays the Tourney is expected to know the dates of all the Events. I will, however, post all league codes in a timely matter.

Lastly, if someone wants to co(this) with me let me know, I'm reachable pretty much everywhere.

Gilbo

Re: New Asst.(ME) Will Start Ev2 Leagues Today/Read Below

PostFri Jun 24, 2022 10:34 pm

Thank you Mr. Jeepdriver! That is a big help! :)

Return to --- Player's Championship