Combo Keeper League Needs 3 players

the official tournament of SOM Baseball 20xx

Moderators: Palmtana, mighty moose

• Author

jsanders3rd

Combo Keeper League Needs 3 players

PostTue Nov 23, 2021 3:22 pm

Hey Guys,

I am a part of a $120M Combo Keeper Private League that needs three players. Its a little different but fun. We are currently finishing 2011 and moving on to the 2012 season. Here is a snippet of part of the rules. Happy to answer any questions you have.

Each team chooses one keeper franchise. A second keeper team will be chosen by a draft. The draft order is determined by the reverse order of winning % of your keeper team. In the event of ties the tiebreakers is run differential. You have exclusive right to the players from your two franchises for the entire season. Name your team to reflect the two franchises you chose. Your home park must be from one of your two teams.

The keeper part, is that at game 132 of the 2012 season you will pick one of your two teams to keep for next season 2013.

Let me know if you are interested. Only 9 teams taken so far. Cubs, Yankees, Dodgers, Giants, Brewers, Rangers, White Sox, Braves, Cards. Your first team can be any of the other 21 left.

coreybslc

Re: Combo Keeper League Needs 3 players

PostThu Jan 27, 2022 4:18 pm

I am interested - can you let me know if you are still looking - you can contact me at coreybslc@gmail.com

Return to --- Player's Championship