Page 1 of 2

Standings

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2021 11:12 am
by waynick
We entering the pennant race portion of the championship tournament. It would be nice if the standings were updated & fillers removed. This is my favorite part of the tournament where you everyone results in the chase for the final 36, realize and appreciate all the time spent running the tournament but it is fun to see how you stand in real time. Thanks again for commitment to this tournament.

Re: Standings

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2021 3:18 pm
by randal64
waynick wrote:We entering the pennant race portion of the championship tournament. It would be nice if the standings were updated & fillers removed. This is my favorite part of the tournament where you everyone results in the chase for the final 36, realize and appreciate all the time spent running the tournament but it is fun to see how you stand in real time. Thanks again for commitment to this tournament.



I agree that is the most fun! I seem to recall last year they had some standing posted as the leagues filled. Wonder if they could do that again? All of event 4 and at least the first 7 leagues of Event 5? Would be cool to watch! But, either way, it is always enjoyable here, and I am sure it takes a ton of time!!

Re: Standings

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2021 4:58 pm
by Mr Baseball World
Sent them the Event 4 info this morning and will get them the filler info and Event 5 info so far as well by tomorrow morning

Re: Standings

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2021 8:48 pm
by randal64
Mr Baseball World wrote:Sent them the Event 4 info this morning and will get them the filler info and Event 5 info so far as well by tomorrow morning



Thank you so much for all you do here! Also, contrats on your daughter and college -- been there, proud and sad at the same time. :)

Re: Standings

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2021 11:42 am
by waynick
Mr. Baseball thanks for the quick response. I appreciate all the time you volunteer in running this tournament.

Re: Standings

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2021 8:07 pm
by B.L. Brown
Is there an Event 5 League 8 that isn't being shown in the standings? I thought it had filled. Thanks to Mr. Baseball World for putting this together. It's been a good experience..my first Players Championship. I played one Mystery tournament.

Re: Standings

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2021 10:56 pm
by randal64
B.L. Brown wrote:Is there an Event 5 League 8 that isn't being shown in the standings? I thought it had filled. Thanks to Mr. Baseball World for putting this together. It's been a good experience..my first Players Championship. I played one Mystery tournament.



That would be great. Last league to load.

Re: Standings

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2021 1:35 pm
by Mr Baseball World
Sorry. Sent the info to them now

Re: Standings

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2021 10:53 am
by waynick
It looks like 352 will be the number this year. 4 way & possibly 5 way tie for final 2 spots. J Pav is in with 2 rings, tiebreakers will determine the final spot.

Re: Standings

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2021 4:23 pm
by ScumbyJr
waynick wrote:It looks like 352 will be the number this year. 4 way & possibly 5 way tie for final 2 spots. J Pav is in with 2 rings, tiebreakers will determine the final spot.


Might be totally wrong, but I think SteadyEddie takes #36 spot via the run differential tiebreaker
Lee300 can get to 352 by winning his Finals, but would only have 1 Final total.
Eddie and Gags856 have 1 Championship and 2 Finals with no other playoffs. Gags has two massive plus run differentials offset by negative ones. SteadyEddie has four positive run differentials which beats Gags top four total.