Loading Team Without Marking "Ready"

the official tournament of SOM Baseball 20xx

Moderators: Palmtana, mighty moose

• Author

DaHummer

Loading Team Without Marking "Ready"

PostSat May 29, 2021 4:12 pm

PLEASE do not load your team until you are prepared to click "Ready to Draft". Unlike Auto Leagues compiled by Strat without passwords, private leagues give you the option to join and continue working on your team without being prepared to draft. It is extremely poor taste to enter into a league without being ready to draft - especially when delaying the draft by 1-day delays the league start by 1-week. I know this has been addressed in other threads but I wanted to make a separate thread so everyone could see it and hopefully we won't have this situation again.

Thanks,
Sam

PS. As I am commissioner of league 2 - I am requesting permission to remove the un-ready team so we can fill it with a 'ready' owner. Please let me know this is acceptable.

RandyW64

Re: Loading Team Without Marking "Ready"

PostSat May 29, 2021 5:22 pm

We have the same issue in league 3.

Jeepdriver

Re: Loading Team Without Marking "Ready"

PostSat May 29, 2021 6:49 pm

Go ahead & remove the not-ready players in leagues 2 & 3. Those Owners may join another league. We cannot continue waiting on these Owners, that is unfair to the 11 Ready Owners. Additionally, since League 1 starts this Monday, I'd fix the leagues to start in 3 days.

Return to --- Player's Championship