2015 Tour Event One League Assignments (Closed)

the official tournament of SOM Baseball 20xx

Moderators: Palmtana, mighty moose

• Author

the splinter

Re: 2015 Tour Event One League Assignments

PostTue Apr 14, 2015 6:01 pm

For the info Dr Marc is not me (marcus wilby/luckyman/MARCPELLETIER)...I got lost in multiple names with the fusion of TSN and Strat-o-matic

Excellent! I am glad you are here...and I am more glad that you are not in my first league!!!! :D

durantjerry

PostWed Apr 15, 2015 7:35 pm

Putting it together now. Will be in ASAP

mcsoupy

PostFri Apr 17, 2015 2:32 am

I have been in the hospital. Sorry folks. I signed in but league 7 was full so I signed into 8. Hope that was ok

J-Pav

PostFri Apr 17, 2015 11:37 am

mcsoupy,

I hope whatever brought you to the hospital has been resolved in the most favorable way possible. It bothered me to see your post, esp after we all started wondering what was keeping you from the boards. We all understand that from time to time, there are things much more important than our game here. Again, I wish you only the very best.

Unfortunately, this is our first big rules test of the new tour:

If you have signed up appropriately and have a league assignment, you will not be immediately removed if you fail to enter your team by Wednesday. You may still enter your team Thursday (or possibly even Friday), late though it may be. HOWEVER, if I am able to close the league with fillers after the Wednesday deadline, you have then forfeited the event, no exceptions. You will not be reassigned to another league (or to another league the following week) under any circumstances.

I feel terrible this happened right out of the gate. However, I will stand by these rules, and you will not be eligible for points in Event One. I would have prevented you from joining (and closing) League 8 if knowing you would be ineligible for points would have kept you from joining at all. At your request, I can ask John at OnlineGameSupport to back you out of the league to get your credit back.

I would very much like for you to stay entered, if you would be agreeable to doing so. It's a terribly unfortunate situation, however, as a long-time competitor I know you can bounce back with great performances in Events 2-5. I will do whatever I can to mitigate this circumstance for you, in order to prevent this situation from souring you on the 2015 Tour.

Apologies again, for the unfortunate situation, and know I wish you well. Please let me know here or via PM how you would like to proceed.
Previous

Return to --- Player's Championship