Commissioner of Next Year's Players Championship

the official tournament of SOM Baseball 20xx

Moderators: Palmtana, mighty moose

• Author

gbrookes

Re: Commissioner of Next Year's Players Championship

PostFri Oct 10, 2014 10:04 am

Sorry guys .....and thanks for "pinch hitting" for me.

I really, really apologize for my absence. I should have checked in here and communicated.

I will try to patch up my work this year as commissioner - although I appreciate all of the many ways that this great community have been getting the work done for me!

It's going to take me some time to catch up, actually. I will try to catch up on everything that's been going on through this weekend - which is Canadian Thanksgiving, and therefore a long weekend, since we take the Monday off. We celebrate Thanksgiving this Sunday. I want to say "thanks" to this great community, and to strat-o-matic!

J-Pav, I think that the tournament would be in great hands if you took the reigns as commissioner for next year. Are you OK with that? I had in fact emailed strat that I would recommend a new commissioner for next year, without naming my replacement. I think you would be terrific to take over for next year (and again, all help this year is also appreciated).

I also think it's a great idea to have someone to be the second-in-command, or helper. I read that Mesquiton said that he was willing to help out next year, J-Pav, and I think that's great.

Thanks guys, and again, sorry for the last 3 weeks.

Geoff

J-Pav

PostFri Oct 10, 2014 11:16 am

Glad to have you back!

Me and mesquiton will git 'er done for next season. Have a Happy Canadian Thanksgiving! :D

gbrookes

PostFri Oct 10, 2014 7:14 pm

J-Pav wrote:Glad to have you back!

Me and mesquiton will git 'er done for next season. Have a Happy Canadian Thanksgiving! :D

Thanks! :)
Previous

Return to --- Player's Championship