Event 2 league 4 getting there...just 1 more to go!

the official tournament of SOM Baseball 20xx

Moderators: Palmtana, mighty moose

• Author

SteadyEddie33

Event 2 league 4 getting there...just 1 more to go!

PostFri Jul 18, 2014 4:03 pm

Hard to believe the PC filled 3 24 team leagues so quickly. Do we have one more in us?? :mrgreen:
Last edited by SteadyEddie33 on Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:21 am, edited 2 times in total.

Al Hogg

Re: Event 2 league 4 halfway there...just 12 more!

PostSat Jul 19, 2014 8:40 am

With 9 Event 1 leagues, I would think this fourth Event 2 league should fill. I think there were some "fillers" in Event 1 League 9 who won't necessarily sign up for Event 2, and there will likely be a few drop-outs between Event 1 and Event 2. On the other hand, you might get some people who missed Event 1 who still want to get in the Players Championship and join this league.

If I were in Event 2 League 4 and were eager to see it fill, I would probably figure out who was signed up in an Event 1 league and hadn't yet signed up for Event 2 and send them PMs.

I am guessing it would be problematic to fill up an Event 2 League 5, so even though Geoff's deadline was August 20 for Event 2, the practical deadline for Event 2 would seem to be when this League 4 fills up. I think a "You snooze and you might lose out" message might motivate some of the hold-outs to get their teams submitted.

Return to --- Player's Championship