PC tournament- a few notes!

the official tournament of SOM Baseball 20xx

Moderators: Palmtana, mighty moose

• Author

gbrookes

PC tournament- a few notes!

PostThu Jun 27, 2013 10:03 am

Event 2 has now begun!

A number of players have still not entered their teams for event 1. Although the deadline is still a little less than a month away, I would encourage all players to get their event 1 teams in as soon as possible.

I have set up several event 1 leagues (10 through 12) as well as some event 2 leagues (1 through 4). A few comments:

-Event 2 is NO DH, $60 million cap, with a 10% drop penalty. 2012 regular set (NOT unleashed). Password is PC2013.
-PLEASE BE CAREFUL TO ENTER THE CORRECT TEAM IN THE CORRECT EVENT.
-PLEASE FILL UP LEAGUES IN ORDER. Please don't "cherry pick" which league you are entering. Please fill them up in numeric sequence, one league at a time. Please don't enter league 11 (for example), until league 10 has filled.

I will be out of communication for a few days. I might be able to check in from time to time, but I can't promise when or how often. If I don't respond to questions immediately, please be patient. I will get to it as soon as I can.

Event 2 looks like fun! I enjoy the variety of the no DH leagues, and small cap $60 million leagues are always a challenge, and fun to play out.

See you at the ballpark! Summer baseball! I can smell and taste those summer hot dogs, and I'm looking forward to that first cold beer!

Good luck!
:)

gbrookes

Re: PC tournament- a few notes!

PostFri Jun 28, 2013 5:02 pm

Looks like my empty leagues on deck got deleted. I will be checking in from time to time over the next few days. I'll set up a new league as soon as I can after the previous leagues fill up.
Geoff

keyzick

PostSat Jun 29, 2013 4:22 pm

Yeah 1 and 2 filled....nowhere to put my team... :cry:

AZHawg

PostSun Jun 30, 2013 10:47 am

I've had a team ready since Friday, no league to join.

:(

keyzick

PostMon Jul 01, 2013 12:44 pm

Still no event 2 leagues opened...really hoping to get a team drafted before the holiday weekend....

gbrookes

PostTue Jul 02, 2013 7:27 am

Sorry guys. I had tried to set some leagues up in advance, but it didn't seem to last more than 24 hours. I was out of communication on the weekend. I will have new event 2 leagues up this morning.

Return to --- Player's Championship