Event 3 Begins!!!!!

the official tournament of SOM Baseball 20xx

Moderators: Palmtana, mighty moose

• Author

gbrookes

Event 3 Begins!!!!!

PostTue Nov 20, 2012 1:33 pm

We are now beginning Event 3!!!!

REMEMBER - DO NOT USE A BALLPARK THAT YOU USED IN A PREVIOUS EVENT!!! THERE IS A PENALTY FOR USING THE SAME BALLPARK IN MORE THAN ONE EVENT - THIS WILL COST YOU POINTS/WINS. DON'T DO IT!!!

League 1 is set up. I have set up a password, which is "BigmarketPC3" .

I am using the password really to attempt to loosely avoid people who are not in the PC tournament entering the league unknowingly.

The league settings for Event 3 are UNLEASHED 2011 set, $100 million cap, DH, 20% drop penalty, advanced.

This is the "big market" event in this years PC tournament!

The league name is 2012 Players Championship Event 3 League 1.

DEADLINE - We are also going to impose a DEADLINE for this event, as a few participants have recently suggested. The deadline for teams being entered is 10 PM ET FRIDAY December 14. However, as commisioner, I reserve a right to use discretion if (in my opinion) best efforts are being made to enter the teams and fill the leagues by this date - e.g. if a team is entered by the deadline but the league needs a few filler entries.

Please note that Event 4 will also be starting in December, so I strongly recommend that you get your Event 3 teams in early to avoid a log jam in December.

I know some of you are keen to start this event! Let the big market battles begin!!!!
:)
Geoff Brookes, commissioner

Return to --- Player's Championship