Next up - Event #5 - 100 Mil / NO DH

the official tournament of the All-Time Greats VI player set

Moderator: mighty moose

• Author

mighty moose

Next up - Event #5 - 100 Mil / NO DH

PostWed Aug 29, 2012 5:19 pm

Next up on the schedule, Event #5 which is a 100 Million, NO DH - Autodraft with a 20% drop. The start dates are first pitch Sept 10 and for the late league, Sept 17. This will necessitate the forming of the leagues to occur the next day after Labor Day on Sept 4. I'll be spending my Labor Day - laboring on the schedule and the randomizing, and probably later in the week - Thurs/Fri I will send out a more official e-mail announcement, looking for those that may have vacation schedules that conflict and confirming you for the SECOND WEEK if you need it. I may solicit for an EARLY league - if you are interested - reply to that e-mail, or e-mail me early, you know how to contact me.

I have updated the Stadiums used to date up to and including Event #4, there is NO EXCUSE if you duplicate a stadium and incur a 25-win penalty. I also have the ability to sticky posts in this forum, so I have stickies on all of the important posts.

I hope everyone is having a great summer, you had a great time watching the Olympics like I did, and your favorite MLB team is winning. :D

Moose

Return to --- ATG Barnstormers Tour