2024 Event #2 preview - dates

the official tournament of the All-Time Greats VI player set

Moderator: mighty moose

• Author

mighty moose

2024 Event #2 preview - dates

PostWed Mar 27, 2024 12:34 pm

Having put Event #1 to bed with now 162 players (close to the 167 we started with in 2023) this will be a preview of Event #2. First pitch of May 6th means that leagues will get created and INVITES will go out on or about April 25/26.

80 Mil NO DH - all autodraft.

If you want to join the tour and you missed event #1, you can still join. But you will need to play in ALL of the remaining events to qualify for the Semi's and Finals and you won't get to drop your lowest scoring event.

I have updated the "links to all leagues" AND the "list of groupings used to date" threads through Event #1 so that when the time comes for Event 2, you can see what grouping you used so you don't use a stadium from that grouping.

Communications is the key. If you expect to be on or go on a vacation and you won't be able to mark your team as READY, notify ME, not the rest of your league like what came up in Event #1. He joined the league, was the ONLY ONE marked as not ready and proceeded to tell the league it might be DAYS before he could ready his team. This won't fly with me and he was removed from the league. Most likely he won't be playing in the rest of the tour. Players need to have courtesy and respect their fellow players. If * I * know about a players availability issues, I can try to work with that and find other solutions.

While we are waiting for Event #2, I know you all got an email about the "PLAYERS" tournament that I am helping to organize. Some people in Barnstormers play in this. It's the cards from the 2023 season. I've been getting some inquirys from a few Barnstormers who are not familiar that something other than ATG even exists. The tour needs a committment of at least 4 events and it only uses 60/80/100 mil CAPS and ALL DH. If you want to take a peek at the card set, it's here. Sign up if you want another CHALLENGE ! - See you in April - Moose

Standard Set:
https://365.strat-o-matic.com/playerset/browse/2023

Unleashed Set:
https://365.strat-o-matic.com/playerset/browse/3023

mighty moose

Re: 2024 Event #2 preview - dates

PostSat Apr 20, 2024 12:04 pm

Leagues for Event 2 (80 Mil NO DH) will be created about April 25/26 and invites will go out. We have 162 players. Let me know if you have any vacation or travel plans (via email) that will delay you being able to load your team.

EDIT - Leagues ARE created, the 162 players are randomized. I will be constructing the email that will go in sideline with the official SOM INVITES that will also go out.

I think I can get to that today (4/25) and get this event kicked off. Let me know of any scheduling issues with getting entered into Event 2.

MM

Return to --- ATG Barnstormers Tour