2022 Event 4 Schedule - 60 Mil NO DH

the official tournament of the All-Time Greats VI player set

Moderator: mighty moose

• Author

mighty moose

2022 Event 4 Schedule - 60 Mil NO DH

PostMon Jun 06, 2022 4:22 pm

Event 4 - 60 Mil NO DH event rolls into Barnstormers with the first week - first pitch of July 11.

This means leagues will be created and invites go out on the afternoon/evening of Friday July 1. Whose dumb idea was this being at the same time as the fourth of July ?? Well, I may have had a brain fart when I made up the schedule but the last event was during Memorial Day and we weren't affected.

The way I see it, in California gas is about 6-7 bucks a gallon now and * I * am certainly not doing any travelling. I'm unemployed and unmotivated. Going to see A's games is about as far as I am willing to go.

In Event 3. more penalties were handed out for stadium violations. In Event 2, three teams were "taken over" due to excessive drops and all three of those owners were not INVITED back to Event 3. Players were warned but they either don't respond to my warnings or they just continue to drop more players. It's just completely a COMMISH decision that I decided that their Barnstormers experience is DONE. Their actions affect too many leagues and players. Those reading this, let that be a lesson to you. That means that the current active player list is now 185 and STILL 16 active leagues.

Check in on the main standings page to see how you are doing. It's here.

Main Barnstormers 2022 Standings and Rules

I hope your summer has kicked off well, you and your family are in harmony and your teams are thriving. All of the team "aid" threads are up to date, stadiums used to date, all league links are there and your commish goes into hibernation until July 1. Hey I signed up for the Players Championship. That should make all players in my league happy as I suck as a player.

Mighty Moose, Barnstormers Commissioner

phillysportsfsb

Re: 2022 Event 4 Schedule - 60 Mil NO DH

PostSun Jul 09, 2023 9:47 am

Is this event open to teams not in the tournament?

I will join the open leaugue if you need a team.

Thanks.

Mike

mighty moose

Re: 2022 Event 4 Schedule - 60 Mil NO DH

PostSun Jul 09, 2023 7:40 pm

I will let you play as a filler team if you want. Send me a PM (private message) and give me your email address. Email is how our tournament works. - thanks - MM

Return to --- ATG Barnstormers Tour