2022 Event 2 Schedule 80 Mil NO DH

the official tournament of the All-Time Greats VI player set

Moderator: mighty moose

• Author

MaxPower

Re: 2022 Event 2 Schedule 80 Mil NO DH

PostSat Apr 30, 2022 12:10 pm

mighty moose wrote:I can also "review" each stadium change requested and make sure they are "close" to what they had. If someone wants to change to something drastically different than what they had, I can issue a NO and maybe even offer a suggestion.

This would address my concerns. Thanks for listening to our feedback.

mighty moose

PostSat Apr 30, 2022 12:16 pm

response to SJUDD

So if we just WARN them, the rule itself is USELESS. Moose wont enforce it so take your advantage (your one time cheat) while you can ? If we penalize them, they lose 25 points and drop from the tour. This is what you are suggesting ?

(If they drop from the tour, you cant beat up on the newbie - just a thought)

MM

sjudd

PostSat Apr 30, 2022 12:41 pm

What I'm saying is I trust you to be able to tell if someone has made a mistake (and you warn them) or is trying to game the system (and you penalize them). I believe the advantage gained by duplicating a stadium grouping is minimal anyway. Certainly the potential for abuse is greater if offenders are allowed to change stadium after seeing what the rest of the league is doing.

However: You have suggested a way to quell potential abuse. Not my preference, but certainly an improvement. I really do appreciate the effort you put into this. I love Barnstormers and I take it very seriously, so I am almost by definition OCD, anal, persnickety and hairsplitting. But at this point, even I can see it's time to let this one go, issue closed as far as I'm concerned. Thanks.

FrankieT

PostSun May 01, 2022 2:54 pm

sjudd wrote:I really do appreciate the effort you put into this. I love Barnstormers and I take it very seriously, so I am almost by definition OCD, anal, persnickety and hairsplitting. But at this point, even I can see it's time to let this one go, issue closed as far as I'm concerned. Thanks.

I felt like I was thinking out loud. Esp the OCD and anal part :)
Previous

Return to --- ATG Barnstormers Tour