2018 BS Finals "Discussion" Thread

the official tournament of the All-Time Greats VI player set

Moderator: mighty moose

• Author

djmacb

Re: 2018 BS Finals "Discussion" Thread

PostSun Feb 10, 2019 12:50 am

I can look forward to waking up at 5 AM Hawaii time to find out my small ball team is in a division with cristano, Druid, and jet.

The Last Druid

Re: 2018 BS Finals "Discussion" Thread

PostSun Feb 10, 2019 1:11 am

No, you got an easy division, as did Cristano.

I got Hallerose, Jet and Lab. So 4 of the top 6 finishers in the regular season end up in the division from hell. My first thought on seeing the divisions was %^&*(%@#$&*().

But after thinking about it, I'm not at all unhappy. No lefty teams in my division so I can lose one of my 6.80M lefty starters and save some money there. Pineiro's value just skyrocketed as did Henry's. I also think that the wildcard will come from my division, although our records will be hurt by playing each other, so djmacb and Cristano should have the best overall records because of their comparatively easy divisions, even though Cristano is probably the fifth best team overall. I'm glad the only pure bomber park in the league is in my division and that there are no lefty leaning teams at all in my division. Pleased that I constructed my team with a high OBP except for Bowa so I should be able to be competitive on the road against Lab and Hal, more so than they will be in my park or Jet's where #'s rule and with no lefty teams in my division, I don't suffer so much on the road.

Djmacb will face the wildcard from the East and Cristano the winner of the East. Now we just have to play the season to see which teams rise to the occasion in the East.
Previous

Return to --- ATG Barnstormers Tour