2016 Event #6 preview

the official tournament of the All-Time Greats VI player set

Moderator: mighty moose

• Author

mighty moose

2016 Event #6 preview

PostThu Aug 18, 2016 4:20 pm

Our last event for the 2016 tour before the Semi's will be back to basics with a 100 Mil DH event. In order to lineup with being able to have everyone end at the same time, there will only be one start date. The Sept 12th first pitch means that league loading will begin around Sep 2nd or 3rd and will load continually throughout the week. Live draft will be by request only and the league will ONLY run if I get 9 or more that tell me want to Live Draft at 100 Mil. I doubt this will happen as it wasn't popular enough to run at 100 Mil NO DH.

Since in this tournament, you drop your low season, how the points accumulate is like this. If you have played in every event so far, your event #6 will NOT accumulate points UNTIL the number of wins is MORE than the number of wins in your lowest event. When that starts to happen, you will get added points for every team WIN in event #6 after that point. If you skipped an event or started late in event #2, then all event #6 wins will go for points.

Once we know who the top #9 and top #45 are, I will ask SOM to post the free credits - the top #9 will wait for the semi-finals and the rest of the ranked #10 to #45 will play in a Semi-Final League.

See you around Sept 2 for the launching of Event #6 - thanks - Moose

mighty moose

Re: 2016 Event #6 preview

PostFri Aug 19, 2016 6:50 pm

I am also considering starting a few days earlier than Sept 2 for those that will be away the labor day week.

Thanks

Return to --- ATG Barnstormers Tour