Event #2 (60 Mil) is loading now -

the official tournament of the All-Time Greats VI player set

Moderator: mighty moose

• Author

mighty moose

Event #2 (60 Mil) is loading now -

PostMon Apr 25, 2016 3:08 pm

I am calling all players to view the e-mail you should have received for the password for Event #2, which is a 60 Mil NO DH event.

If you did not receive the e-mail, then PM me here and I will give you the PW through PM.

The deadline for Event #2 and for Barnstormers 2016 is Wed May 4th.

thanks

Moose

sakdl4

Re: Event #2 (60 Mil) is loading now -

PostTue May 03, 2016 10:44 am

Is there a link that shows which stadium groups have been used so far?

mighty moose

PostTue May 03, 2016 1:36 pm

I USED to maintain a web site that showed that, then COMCAST in their infinite wisdom decided that we didn't deserve to get a free web site. The short answer is NO. The longer answer is that I expect to be able to embed the information into the "time to load for the next event" e-mails I send out.

The other issue is finding time to go and compile the list of stadiums used to date. That's close to 150 people I have to look up individually and now for not one but two events so far. Tedious work and depending on when I start to do it, I get bored and start making mistakes.

And some might say that it isn't up to me to track this, you're all adults and expected to police yourselves.

Now that this event (#2) is almost put to bed, I will be looking at this again and getting the list compiled.

Thanks

Moose

ROBERTBAGINSKI

PostTue May 03, 2016 5:45 pm

mighty moose - Thank you for your efforts at organizing and managing this tournament. It must be an arduous task at best!

Bob

Return to --- ATG Barnstormers Tour