2015 Semi-Finals

the official tournament of the All-Time Greats VI player set

Moderator: mighty moose

• Author

Chompsky

Re: 2015 Semi-Finals

PostSun Nov 15, 2015 1:26 pm

Well, it turns out I can not compete in the semis. Life is complicated sometimes.

My apologies Mighty Moose.

Hopefully this opens up a slot for someone who was just on the bubble.

Good luck everyone! Chompsky

mighty moose

PostTue Nov 17, 2015 12:27 am

Thank you Chompsky, such a shame after finishing #11 overall.

I have invited ScumbyJr to take your spot. He TIED for the final #45 spot but was edged out on # of playoffs made. I've sure he will be appreciative of your sacrifice.

Hope to see you back next year !

MM

mastermosser56

PostWed Nov 18, 2015 12:41 am

please tell me the "stand by" players are ready to go, this is a bit frustrating waiting for this to draft........

not to mention the extra days the other 24 managers are getting to edit their team and explore other teams......

i mean how do you not pay attention to when this was going to happen.....

mighty moose

PostWed Nov 18, 2015 11:04 am

If you recall my first e-mail, a deadline was given of Wednesday evening. That's tonight. What you DON'T know is that I have been trying to reach them BOTH through multiple e-mails. One of them is swearing to enter tonight after work. The other one remains unreachable, but PM and attempts to reach him at his last known forum posting have been made.

And Michaeltarbell is NEXT in line to take the missing players spot and has been advised to stand by with a team ready to jump in should the need arise. THAT will be my call. I would sure hate to deny someone the opportunity just because they happened to be away for a few days. DanielZ has been a rock solid player for many years and deserves our patience. Yours too.

I only have about 30% of players phone numbers. Wish I had them all. Unfortunately, I don't have danielz.

All will be finalized tonight or early tomorrow morning.
Previous

Return to --- ATG Barnstormers Tour