Event #5 - 140 Mil DH CLOSED

the official tournament of the All-Time Greats VI player set

Moderator: mighty moose

• Author

mighty moose

Event #5 - 140 Mil DH CLOSED

PostThu Jul 02, 2015 3:04 pm

Start dates for the next event, FIRST PITCH July 27 or Aug 3 (late league).

This event will be 140 Mil DH.

Since our first EVER Live Drafts were well attended, I will continue the OPTIONAL availability of Live Draft. For Event #4, the first live draft had some issues that affected a few people, but the other Live Drafts went without a hitch. I don't know if we will get enough for 3 Live Draft Leagues, but as before I will go ahead and get them CREATED for July 21-22-23 for the 27th start date. And as before, 7 pm PST / 10 pm EST.

The main issue I want to keep everyone reminded of is that the date and time is clearly made known to you, so if you agree to do the Live Draft, you must make it the highest priority not to miss it. And to a lesser extent, to test and make sure that Live Draft will work with your browser. Due to the experimental nature of the Live Draft, you take your chances both that you must play the team you are dealt if you miss it, and you must be aware that something can go wrong and the draft application may not LOAD for you at all. (This was the problem kab105 had for his live draft, he was ready to go, but the application would not load FOR HIM)

My instincts tell me that Live Drafts are going to be more popular on the higher salary caps since the 60 Mil Live Draft failed to get off the ground.

Event #6 at 100 Mil LIVE DRAFT is questionable, but I will most likely create 1 LD and see how it goes and if more people want the LD, I will create it on the fly.

Stadiums used to date is updated now through Event #4, as is the links to all leagues created to date.

Hope everyone is enjoying the upcoming July 4th holidays. As always, please post here your Event #5 comments and suggestions.

Thanks

Mighty Moose

Return to --- ATG Barnstormers Tour