Event #3 - 80 Mil - CLOSED

the official tournament of the All-Time Greats VI player set

Moderator: mighty moose

• Author

mighty moose

Event #3 - 80 Mil - CLOSED

PostMon May 18, 2015 2:28 pm

I realize that Event #3 is scheduled for first pitch to be the week after Memorial Day, but if I go with my usual routine of creating the leagues on two Saturdays before that, then a frenzy of entering would occur right around that holiday, which isn't desirable. Tonight I will send out to all current participants (144) the option of creating a few leagues NOW and entering sooner rather than later. Let's call them EARLY leagues. This gets people PAST the burden of trying to spin up a team during the holiday. Of course, there will also be a LATE league as usual, but I wanted to throw this into the mix.

Expect that e-mail tonight as soon as I can get my spreadsheet with all the e-mails.

Of course, communication with the Commish is always helpful to get you entered into a league with the least possible burden on you, so if you're expected to be away during the holidays, let me know the dates and we can develop a plan. 8-)

MM

Brothersatm

Re: Event #3 - 80 Mil - start dates

PostSat May 23, 2015 12:26 am

What is the password for event three league 8

mighty moose

Re: Event #3 - 80 Mil - start dates

PostSat May 23, 2015 3:34 pm

It's in the FIRST e-mail that went out, but for the e-mail challenged - bs2015e3-80 - lower case

This is for all event 3 leagues

Return to --- ATG Barnstormers Tour