2014 Preview to Event #3

the official tournament of the All-Time Greats VI player set

Moderator: mighty moose

• Author

mighty moose

2014 Preview to Event #3

PostWed Apr 30, 2014 7:01 pm

Having successfully put Event #2 to bed, time for a recap of the tournament to date. The next event will start forming in just a little over two weeks and will be an 80 Mil NO DH Event for a first pitch on Memorial Day May 26th. The second week or late league will follow on and start June 2. You all have my e-mail address by now so if you plan on being away and cannot load a team just prior to Memorial Day, let me know that you want in the June 2 league.

I have updated the online spreadsheet of stadiums used to date in the tournament, so you can see what stadium groupings you have used for the first two events. I am pleased to see no offenders and no penalties were handed down for Event 2 stadiums. I will continue to pound this issue into your heads at every event loading announcement.

No bailouts for Event #2 except for newcomer jshapiro who wants to sit out and reconsider at Event #3. A new player joined the tour at Event #2 - cliffbuck. Welcome.

A hint of ATG8 was whispered over in the ATG forum. Likely we will not see any changes to the game anytime soon. No word of rankings, live draft settings friendly to Barnstormers, or any other upgrades to our game. We didn't like the shuffle set for use as an event, yet we do get more of those. :|

Event #1 is getting close to playoffs, so we will have some bonus credit winners to award some credits to very soon.

I hope everyone within the sound of my voice is not being bombarded with terrible weather or otherwise floods, tornadoes, or typhoons. Best of luck to your teams and good dice rolls. Until Event #3 - :D

Moose

Return to --- ATG Barnstormers Tour