Up next, 2013 Event #5 - preview

the official tournament of the All-Time Greats VI player set

Moderator: mighty moose

• Author

mighty moose

Up next, 2013 Event #5 - preview

PostSat Jul 20, 2013 9:10 am

Event #5 will be back to an 80 Mil - DH event. With the board still debating over points for 24-team events and no word out of SOM on progress with a viable Live Draft application, there are no planned variations on our schedule.

I have updated the stadiums used to date for the tour, to see which stadiums you have used, so check out that thread elsewhere in the Barnstormers Forum.

The format I used last time to just create leagues and not assign you to leagues work exceptionally well, so I believe that I will keep using it. What this means is that leagues will fill faster and no longer will a bunch of people jump in a league and then wait DAYS and DAYS for one last person to join. Low numbered leagues will fill immediately, and the higher numbered leagues will all be comprised of those that take their time once an event is announced and launched before they are able to get their team together.

With the new feature to randomize the players in a league, there seems to be less jockeying around trying to match up (or NOT match up) with specific divisions or avoiding the better players. With a first pitch of Aug 5 for the first Event 5 leagues, I plan on creating the leagues and sending out the announcement, towards the latter part of NEXT WEEK, so about a week from now.

I hope your summer is going well.

Moose

mighty moose

Re: Up next, 2013 Event #5 - preview

PostSat Jul 27, 2013 7:40 am

League have been created and e-mails have gone out for Event #5, our next event. Check your e-mails and join any Event #5 league NOW !!! Passwords in the e-mails that went out.

Return to --- ATG Barnstormers Tour