2022 Event #6 Schedule and updates

the official tournament of the All-Time Greats VI player set

Moderator: mighty moose

• Author

mighty moose

2022 Event #6 Schedule and updates

PostSun Aug 14, 2022 6:44 pm

The final event will be 200 Mil DH. Live Draft will again be OPTIONAL. I expect there will be enough interest for AT LEAST 3 Live Draft leagues and maybe a fourth. They will AGAIN take place on Tues-Wed-Thurs at 9pm EST / 6pm PST. Those dates will be Sept 13-14-15.

For the Autodraft Leagues, there will only be 1 start date, Sept 19 as I want all leagues to finish at the same time so that I can get a quicker list of the Finalists and Semi-Finalists. The leagues will be created and the INVITES will go out on Sept 9.

All players will be sent an email (just after Labor Day) asking if they want to live draft and if so, which night. Ignore that and you will be assumed to be an AUTODRAFT participant.

Stadium selection will be especially important in this event as you should only have 2 groupings left to choose from if you have played in all of the events so far. The thread for groupings used to date is up to date, so be sure to peek in there to help you plan this event.

Moose

mighty moose

Re: 2022 Event #6 Schedule and updates

PostSun Sep 11, 2022 9:22 pm

Only a handful left to load event 6. Live Drafts go this week - Tue-Wed-Thu - by the end of the week I will have the final stadiums used to date up to date and get SOM to post the penalties. Yes, no matter how much I preach and remind, players are still making the grouping errors.

Don't forget, SOM gives the Top 92 a credit to play the Semi-Finals and Finals.

Once we have our Top 8 locked in, we will start the vote for Finals CAP/DH and Choice of Draft position. The only choice for CAP is 80 and 100. I just won't have extreme caps influence the Finals. New format this year for finishers 9-20 is a 12 team semi-final. And then the rest of you will have a glimmer of hope to be the "luckiest man on the face of the earth" and win your 24 team league.

Dogs and Burgers on the grill !!

Mighty Moose

mighty moose

PostSat Sep 17, 2022 9:33 pm

Event 6 is put to bed.

Lots of stadium violations (7) - SOM has been advised to post the penalties. Mostly players below the Top 92.

Stadiums used to date and all league links - finalized.

Nothing to do now but wait for Event 6 to wrap up and get the final point totals.

Hope your summer is going well, along with your favorite MLB team - :P

FrankieT

PostSun Sep 18, 2022 12:04 am

Thanks Moose! Smooth tourney for players as always

Return to --- ATG Barnstormers Tour