The passing of The Last Druid

the official tournament of the All-Time Greats VI player set

Moderator: mighty moose

• Author

Hack Wilson

Re: The passing of The Last Druid

PostSat Jan 22, 2022 9:08 pm

Sounds like a good plan, Moose. I don't think i should manage his team, just doesn't feel right. Let's honor him in other ways, like memorial leagues or honorific tweak to the Barnstormers league/this year's finals round name, possibly.

Also, I'm in the Barnstormers league semi-finals, leading my division, so there's a (remote) possibility i could end up in the finals with my own team. That would be problematic.

goffchile

PostSun Jan 23, 2022 2:35 pm

Deferring to the Board is the best idea, perhaps we can do something clever with the team names or manager names so the Last Druid will be with all of us.

somwillis1

PostWed Jan 26, 2022 9:09 pm

I just read The Last Druid obit...What a life!!! Thank You so much for sharing it with us. My condolences to all his friends and family he sounds like he was a wonderful man that truly enjoyed life with many passions. If only we all could live such a wonderfully fulfilling life helping so many people. God Bless LD.

1Can1

PostFri Jan 28, 2022 1:03 am

How about renaming the Barnstormers after him or his team somehow? I didn't know him, but did play against him a few times. Somehow it just seems kind of fitting.

mighty moose

PostSat Jan 29, 2022 10:46 pm

1Can1 wrote:How about renaming the Barnstormers after him or his team somehow? I didn't know him, but did play against him a few times. Somehow it just seems kind of fitting.

Um....no.

cristano1

PostThu Feb 03, 2022 2:53 pm

Wow. God rest your soul, brother. Nothing but love for you...
Previous

Return to --- ATG Barnstormers Tour