Event 4 Schedule - plus Live Draft optional leagues

the official tournament of the All-Time Greats VI player set

Moderator: mighty moose

• Author

mighty moose

Event 4 Schedule - plus Live Draft optional leagues

PostFri Jun 15, 2018 1:40 pm

Event 4 (200 Mil, DH) with start dates of July 2 and July 9, will also feature the return of the optional Live Draft Leagues. Last year I believe we had 2 but we have had as many as 3. The way this works is like this. I have determined that the best times to do this fall during the middle of the week and to accommodate both left and right coasters, to start at 10pm EST / 7pm PST. For me being in PST and rush hour being what it is, sometimes I cant get home until 7 pm, so that's my logic.

The first 200 Mil Autodraft leagues will be created on Friday evening June 22 approx 7 pm PST.

Even though I wont be doing any Live Drafts myself, this is what is and what will be. If you cant make the schedule I will setup for Live Draft, then you're back to doing 200 Mil by Autodraft. If you join one of the Live Draft leagues and it doesn't look like it will fill and one of the OTHER Live Drafts has more and you want to jump to it, feel free to do so. Those left in a Live Draft that doesn't look like it will go will need to move over to the Autodraft Leagues. There will be at least one autodraft left with openings up until the loading deadline which will be Wed July 4th in the evening.

Live Draft league 1 - Tuesday June 26th - 10pm EST / 7pm PST
Live Draft league 2 - Wednesday June 27 - 10pm EST / 7pm PST
Live Draft league 3 - Thursday June 28 - 10pm EST / 7pm PST

Moose

unclerowser

Re: Event 4 Schedule - plus Live Draft optional leagues

PostFri Jun 22, 2018 9:38 pm

I am sure I am missing the obvious, but what is the password for the live draft leagues?

mighty moose

PostSat Jun 23, 2018 2:11 pm

It's the SAME as for the autodraft leagues. Did you get that e-mail. ?

tmfw30

PostMon Jun 25, 2018 2:10 pm

It looks like the Event 4 league I'm in is starting tonight (June 25, not July 2). Will this be delayed somehow or is it a go? -matt

mighty moose

PostTue Jun 26, 2018 11:11 am

Some leagues started early. I had a prior appointment and was not able to delay getting the leagues created and the e-mail sent out. I'm fine with some leagues starting early, as the July 4th holiday puts people away and I want to get this event wrapped up as soon as possible. Sorry if it was confusing from the earlier post.

Return to --- ATG Barnstormers Tour