penngray

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

Hack Wilson

Re: penngray

PostThu Nov 30, 2023 9:27 pm

Speaking of Penngray and Bobby and Las Vegas. I recently found our group photo from one of those events. If I knew how to post a photo here I would scan it and share. It would be nice for me to document the names with the faces. I know a few, but can't remember most. There are 24 of us in the photo.

Try posting it to something like Google Docs etc., and then share the link here... :D

Palmtana

PostFri Dec 01, 2023 12:58 am

When these new boards started, in 2012, one could post a picture. But shortly after the launch a member posted a pic of a woman that went beyond the pale. Next day....no more pics. It only takes one.

FrankieT

PostSun Dec 03, 2023 12:08 am

He was very generous with advice and heck live draft was the penngray live draft engine.

SteadyEddie33

PostThu Dec 07, 2023 11:29 pm

Penngray was in my division, first league I played online. I'd gotten to within a couple games of his team a few times and he actually gave me some tips and pep talk messages while I was still in contention! Of course he won the division and I was left impressed, thinking "whoa, who IS this dude?" :lol: What a generous / pimp move, lol. As I recall, I think he also put together a scraper that pulled the stats of each player across all leagues in the Tour one year so you could see how badly your card was under-performing. Cool guy.
Previous

Return to Strat-O-Matic Baseball: All-Time Greats