My Thoughts

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

STEVENSTEFFANNI

My Thoughts

PostSun Mar 19, 2023 12:27 pm

After beginning my 365 experience 3 years ago and 40 some teams later for me I've come to these conclusions 1- I don't use Diamond Dope and have been very successful after my first 10 games learning curve 2- I only play 80 mil ATG leagues and I have found RH SP work better than LH SP 3 -Dont waste big money on C or SS 4- Don't worry too much about your record just get into the playoffs 5- the playoffs and regular season the MOST important thing is the one you cant control its not about getting the most rolls in your favor as it is the RIGHT ROLLS at the right time I've won a championship with a 75mil payroll and beat a 105 Win team for a championship as well as losing the 7th game in the finals 3 times so you truly never know 6- Except the game for what it is and try to make your decisions as best you can to give yourself the best chance to win but in the end Hal is running the show so savor the good things that happen and quickly move on from the bad things otherwise you will drive yourself crazy

BaseballFan25

Re: My Thoughts

PostSun Mar 26, 2023 9:31 pm

All we can do is keep trying to improve. If you learned something from the league, you've grown stronger, and I consider that a win.

Return to Strat-O-Matic Baseball: All-Time Greats