Fantasy ATG SOM League

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

fowldawg

Fantasy ATG SOM League

PostMon Nov 28, 2022 9:12 pm

I've been wanting to try this for awhile and figured now is the time. Here's the theme:

12 owners draft a regular $100 cap DH league. The league will be posted a start a week after the draft.
Owners will agree that they can only make roster adjustments for the first three days following the draft. After that point all rosters are frozen for the season. On day four (post autodraft) teams will participate in a 13 round Fantasy Draft (order determined by divisional assignment--top down and serpentine) via the messaging system or forums. Positions for the Fantasy Draft will be based on primary position of the players on every roster. You will pick one player with primary positions at C, 2 corner infield, 2 middle Infield and 3 outfield. Also 4 SP and 1 RP... 13 total players. I will compile rotisserie fantasy stats in the following categories: BA, R, HR, RBI, SB and W, Sv, K, ERA, WHIP. I will arrange for the player with the best rotisserie score to get a free credit in addition to the regularly awarded credits for the actual SOM results.

Sign-up if interested:
1. fowldawg

Return to Strat-O-Matic Baseball: All-Time Greats