Hidden stats

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

supertyphoon

Hidden stats

PostSat Sep 24, 2022 9:55 am

The stats called "Total Average" and "Runs Created per 27 AB" are obviously being calculated behind the scenes, there's a list of the hitters with the highest TA and RC/27 on the league leaderboard under the Stats tab. So why aren't they listed on our individual team stats page?
Does anyone have an idea, or maybe an educated guess?

kev

Re: Hidden stats

PostSat Sep 24, 2022 12:09 pm

'I wish they would show as many stats as possible - fielding, base running, whatever really. its baseball after all!
kev

ScumbyJr

PostSun Sep 25, 2022 12:02 am

supertyphoon wrote:The stats called "Total Average" and "Runs Created per 27 AB" are obviously being calculated behind the scenes, there's a list of the hitters with the highest TA and RC/27 on the league leaderboard under the Stats tab. So why aren't they listed on our individual team stats page?

I can do without those. Would love to see WHIP instead.

STEVE F

PostSun Sep 25, 2022 11:58 am

ScumbyJr wrote:
supertyphoon wrote:The stats called "Total Average" and "Runs Created per 27 AB" are obviously being calculated behind the scenes, there's a list of the hitters with the highest TA and RC/27 on the league leaderboard under the Stats tab. So why aren't they listed on our individual team stats page?

I can do without those. Would love to see WHIP instead.

And complete games for pitchers.

FrankieT

PostSun Sep 25, 2022 2:31 pm

I mean if we aiming big I would say make the stat columns on the Team Misc stats page to be selectable stats. Or just keep the misc stats page and add a tailorable stats page by team.

Return to Strat-O-Matic Baseball: All-Time Greats