Another Game Glitch

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

STEVE F

Re: Another Game Glitch

PostTue Aug 09, 2022 11:56 am

dcopy7 wrote:
chuckwonup wrote:I had another game glitch that has me frustrated. A few months back I posted a error in a game when Skip Schumacher had a roll of 3-5 and it was recorded as an out but is actually a double. A few responded to the post and were also stymied as to the reason and it was suggested I try "contact us." Well I never got a response.

So here we go again. This time with King Kelly on a 1-5 roll in the bottom of the 8th in a game I lost in the 13th eliminating me in a playoff semi-final. 1-5 is a Triple 1-3, Double 4-20.

So this is not right and undermines some of basics of what you expect out of the game. While I don't think we have reached WestWorld level I must say it leaves me wondering. I bet this is not the only event and it has happened to others.

So any suggestions? This event could lead to my retirement.

Probably had a lot to due with the fatigue factors as I have had same thing happen: ie: if players that only batted 300 ab are in over 300 it changes the rulings, same with pitchers…read up on it in the rules.

Please show proof of this. To my knowledge, there are no factors based on at bats

chris.sied@yahoo.com

Re: Another Game Glitch

PostTue Aug 09, 2022 2:46 pm

I agree with Steve F here. Fatigue for 365 seems to be in game only and only for pitchers. I am not aware of any rules that change outcomes based on season long IP or AB. I would be very interested to see if there is anything in the rules about that.
Previous

Return to Strat-O-Matic Baseball: All-Time Greats